Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. The Russian budget was in surplus in what year under Vyshnegradsky?
7. In which years did Stolypin hang 'Tsar opposers'?
8. Stolypin's illegal change of the voting system affected which Duma and how?
- Third Duma (1907-1912) to be weighted more towards the gentry
- Fourth Duma (1912-1914) to be weighted more towards the gentry
- First Duma (1906) to be weighted more towards the gentry
- Second Duma (1907) to be weighted more towards the peasants
9. In which year did Stolypin allow peasants to more freely in and out of the Mir?
10. between 1881 and 1891 import duties increased by_ under Vyshnegradsky?
11. foreign capital rose...
- from 40 million roubles 1893-6 to 144 million roubles 1897-1900
- from 40 million roubles 1894-5 to 144 million roubles 1896-1900
- from 40 million roubles 1893-6 to 120 million roubles 1897-1900
12. Who increased import taxes on foreign goods?
- Pyotr Stolypin
- Sergei Witte
- Ivan Vyshnegradsky
13. debts caused by foreign loans took what percentage of Russia's annual budget under Witte?
14. Who cut interest rates on peasant loans and in what year?
- Stolypin in 1912
- Witte in 1902
- Witte in 1894
- Witte in 1898
15. In which year did import duties reduce to 33% under Vyshnegradsky?