1. Who increased import taxes on foreign goods?
- Pyotr Stolypin
- Sergei Witte
- Ivan Vyshnegradsky
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. debts caused by foreign loans took what percentage of Russia's annual budget under Witte?
3. Grain production increased to 90 million tons per year in which year?
- 1897 under Vyshnegradsky
- 1912 under Stolypin
- 1914 under Stolypin
- 1902 under Witte
4. Witte put Russia on the Gold Standard in what year?
5. Stolypin's illegal change of the voting system affected which Duma and how?
- Third Duma (1907-1912) to be weighted more towards the gentry
- Fourth Duma (1912-1914) to be weighted more towards the gentry
- First Duma (1906) to be weighted more towards the gentry
- Second Duma (1907) to be weighted more towards the peasants