1. its drifting away micheal
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Fixed costs
- The number of items or products or services sold by a business over a period of time.
- TC = FC + VC Total Costs = Fixed Costs + Variable Costs
- Costs which do not vary with the output produced such as rent, business rates, advertising costs, administration costs and salaries.
- All the costs of a business; it is equal to fixed costs plus variable costs.
3. goodbye record
4. what is quantitive data?
- A list of questions to be answered by respondents, designed to gather information about consumers’ tastes.
- Data that can be expressed as numbers and can be statistically analysed.
- Information about opinions, judgements and attitudes.
5. what is a Entrepreneur
- A person who owns and runs their own business and takes risks.
- tai lopez
- someone who has a bussiness and sells it
Similar Business Studies resources: