- Created by: connor.marley1
- Created on: 24-04-18 10:39
1. Fixed costs
- The number of items or products or services sold by a business over a period of time.
- Costs which do not vary with the output produced such as rent, business rates, advertising costs, administration costs and salaries.
- All the costs of a business; it is equal to fixed costs plus variable costs.
- TC = FC + VC Total Costs = Fixed Costs + Variable Costs
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. its drifting away micheal
3. what is a Entrepreneur
- A person who owns and runs their own business and takes risks.
- tai lopez
- someone who has a bussiness and sells it
4. you tought you did good
5. goodbye record
Similar Business Studies resources: