1. Fixed costs
- Costs which do not vary with the output produced such as rent, business rates, advertising costs, administration costs and salaries.
- TC = FC + VC Total Costs = Fixed Costs + Variable Costs
- All the costs of a business; it is equal to fixed costs plus variable costs.
- The number of items or products or services sold by a business over a period of time.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is cash flow?
- victory royale.
- the flow of cash in a bussiness.
- the total amount of money being transferred into and out of a business, especially as affecting liquidity.
3. what is qaulitive data?
- Data that can be expressed as numbers and can be statistically analysed.
- Information about opinions, judgements and attitudes.
- data from sales in a business
4. you tought you did good
5. what is a Entrepreneur
- someone who has a bussiness and sells it
- A person who owns and runs their own business and takes risks.
- tai lopez
Similar Business Studies resources: