1. what is the negoitionted reading??
- when you adapt it to your own values and opions
- Acknowledge the preffered reading but modfying it to their own values and reads.
- when you get the producer's hoped view on the text
- when you change it.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. However what is the main issue of this cycle?
- it's often moral angst rather tham moral panic
- the idea of labeling people in society.
- The real problem is never realy solved.
- not all events occour in this order.
3. What is the cycle of moral panic?
- A crisis happens.The public then becomes sensitive to the issue. Deviants in society are hunted to become scapegoats. The goverment adds defination to the issue and now appears to be fact. The deviant issue is escallated: there is panic in the public
- sensification, amplificaiton, whitch hunt, pani and counter action.
- counter action, panic, amplification, whitch hunt and sensificaiton.
- a criis happens, whitch hunt, panic, counter action, sensification and amplificaition.
4. what is the oppositional reading?
- The audience may reject the preffered reading and recieve their own message.
- when you take the preffered reading
- the opposite reading
- your own added values and opions
5. what is the preffered reading?
- What the producer hopes the audiecne would take from the text.
- when you want it
- when you prefer to read a book rather than a comic
- when you have an opion over something rather the other