1. What was the critical value for 90% confidence?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Spearmans rank coefficient value for the fieldwork?
3. What improvements can be done to the fieldwork for future students?
- Collect a greater volume of data from the stream orders
- All of the following
- Use a metal tape measure instead of a plastic tape measure
- Identify more stream orders to undergo the testing
4. What is the Aim of the fieldwork?
- To identify initiatives taken place to environmentally enhance Cumbria
- To test the bradshaw model
- To test downstream changes of Glenderaterra Beck
- To analyse vegetation changes as you go downstream
5. Which one of these characteristics of the Glenderaterra River is incorrect?
- Very steep gradient
- Interlocking spurs
- Thin soils
- Lots of vegetation
- Impermeable slate