1. Which of the following should not be done when plotting a scatter graph?
- Use a pen to sketch the graph
- Use a scale i.e. 4cm=1m
- Labelling units i.e x=width y=height
- Join the points with a smooth curve
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the formula for Identifying the Hydraulic Radius/HR?
- HR = Wetted Perimeter/Cross Sectional Area
- HR = Wetted Area X Cross Sectional Area X 3.147/Pi
- HR = Cross Sectional Area/Wetted Perimeter
- HR = Cross sectional Area X Wetted perimeter
3. What was the hypothesis?
- Efficiency increases as you go upstream
- None of the above
- Efficiency increases as you go downstream
- Efficiency decreases as you go downstream
4. What equipment was used in the method?
- Chain tape measure
- (Plastic) Tape measure
5. What was the purpose of the fieldwork?
- To identify vegetation changes along the river
- To test various aspects of the bradshaw model
- To analyse the impact of human development on the river
- All of the above