1. What was the purpose of the fieldwork?
- All of the above
- To test various aspects of the bradshaw model
- To identify vegetation changes along the river
- To analyse the impact of human development on the river
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the critical value for 90% confidence?
3. What is the spearmans rank coefficient?
- Chewing gum
- Numerical representation showing the extent of which two factors correlate
- Subjective representation showing the extent of which two factors correlate
- The constant of river erosion
4. What is the Aim of the fieldwork?
- To analyse vegetation changes as you go downstream
- To identify initiatives taken place to environmentally enhance Cumbria
- To test downstream changes of Glenderaterra Beck
- To test the bradshaw model
5. Which one of these characteristics of the 2nd order river is incorrect?
- Collapsing dry stone; impacting ability to measure whole river
- Deforestation; for human development
- Aforestation; for environmentally enhancing land