1. What is the spearmans rank coefficient?
- Chewing gum
- Numerical representation showing the extent of which two factors correlate
- Subjective representation showing the extent of which two factors correlate
- The constant of river erosion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the critical value for 90% confidence?
3. Why was this method done?
- To (directly) identify the HR
- To identify how much erosion occurred
- To identify the wetted perimeter
- To identify the cross sectional area
4. How was the data (Cross Sectional Area) presented?
- Scatter graph
- Pie chart
- None of the following
5. True or False: "An increase in wetted perimeter means that less water is in contact with the river bed, thus resulting in a greater HR as you go downstream"