1. What improvements can be done to the fieldwork for future students?
- All of the following
- Identify more stream orders to undergo the testing
- Use a metal tape measure instead of a plastic tape measure
- Collect a greater volume of data from the stream orders
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following should not be done when plotting a scatter graph?
- Use a scale i.e. 4cm=1m
- Labelling units i.e x=width y=height
- Use a pen to sketch the graph
- Join the points with a smooth curve
3. What is the formula for Identifying the Hydraulic Radius/HR?
- HR = Cross Sectional Area/Wetted Perimeter
- HR = Cross sectional Area X Wetted perimeter
- HR = Wetted Perimeter/Cross Sectional Area
- HR = Wetted Area X Cross Sectional Area X 3.147/Pi
4. Why was this method done?
- To identify the wetted perimeter
- To identify the cross sectional area
- To (directly) identify the HR
- To identify how much erosion occurred
5. Which one of the following describes stratified sampling?
- All data has the same possibility of being chosen
- Data divided into characteristics of choice i.e. Every blue flower
- Data with consistent increments i.e. every 10 metres