1. What secondary data was sought out during the fieldwork?
- Google maps; to show visual images of sections of the river that we didn't look at
- Previous fieldwork data; to plot scattergraphs to show impact of river over time
- Webpages; to identify whether any chemicals were present in the river
- Geographical textbooks; to identify theory behind the results of the fieldwork
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What equipment was used in the method?
- (Plastic) Tape measure
- Chain tape measure
3. Which one of these characteristics of the Glenderaterra River is incorrect?
- Interlocking spurs
- Lots of vegetation
- Very steep gradient
- Impermeable slate
- Thin soils
4. Which of the following should not be done when plotting a scatter graph?
- Use a scale i.e. 4cm=1m
- Use a pen to sketch the graph
- Join the points with a smooth curve
- Labelling units i.e x=width y=height
5. True or False: "An increase in wetted perimeter means that less water is in contact with the river bed, thus resulting in a greater HR as you go downstream"