1. What secondary data was sought out during the fieldwork?
- Geographical textbooks; to identify theory behind the results of the fieldwork
- Webpages; to identify whether any chemicals were present in the river
- Previous fieldwork data; to plot scattergraphs to show impact of river over time
- Google maps; to show visual images of sections of the river that we didn't look at
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What/who are the findings useful for?
- Universities and schools studying rivers
- The (general) population that live in proximity to the river
- All of the following
- River protection agencies such as 'River Trust'
3. What equipment was used in the method?
- Chain tape measure
- (Plastic) Tape measure
4. Which one of the following describes stratified sampling?
- All data has the same possibility of being chosen
- Data divided into characteristics of choice i.e. Every blue flower
- Data with consistent increments i.e. every 10 metres
5. What is the spearmans rank coefficient?
- Numerical representation showing the extent of which two factors correlate
- The constant of river erosion
- Subjective representation showing the extent of which two factors correlate
- Chewing gum