1. What was the purpose of the fieldwork?
- To test various aspects of the bradshaw model
- All of the above
- To analyse the impact of human development on the river
- To identify vegetation changes along the river
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these characteristics of the 3rd order river is correct?
- truncated spurs
- Close proximity to keswick
- In proximity to an old mine; mine debris along the river
- 5km from residential areas
3. what should be included in a sketch of the river?
- A size scale i.e. 2cm - 4km
- Label showing where the 1st, 2nd and 3rd order rivers consist
- All of the following
- Compass showing North direction
- Direction of river flow
- Labels of surrounding places i.e. Keswick
4. How was the data (Cross Sectional Area) presented?
- None of the following
- Scatter graph
- Pie chart
5. Which of the following should not be done when plotting a scatter graph?
- Use a pen to sketch the graph
- Labelling units i.e x=width y=height
- Join the points with a smooth curve
- Use a scale i.e. 4cm=1m