1. What is the only non woven method that produces a relatively strong fabric?
- heated until fused together
- stitched together
- felting (wool felt)
- needle punched together
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a man made fibre called?
3. What is the selvedge?
- The diagonal of the fabric
- The woven edge of the fabric
- The edge of the fabric that frays
4. What is an elastomeric fibre, give an example.
- a fibre that absorbs alot of water, wool.
- a VERY stretchy fibre, cotton.
- a VERY stretchy fibre, elastane.
- a rigid fibre that doesn't stretch, linen.
5. What is a property of ALL knitted fabrics?
- They stretch
- They fray
- They crease easily
- They are cold to wear