1. In the fetch part of FDE cycle what bus does it use to collect data from the memory?
- instruction bus
- control bus
- address bus
- data bus
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the use of the ALU
- where arithmetic and logic problems are performed
- controls the data bus to regulate its network
- decodes data before executed
- commands the entire CPU
3. what is the use of the mbr?
- where data is decoded before execution
- buffers data depending on internet speed
- to temporarily store data whilst it's waiting to be processed
- buffers data coming from external networks
4. What does the MAR do?
- volatile memory
- stores data under this register in the memory
- holds the memory location of data
- buffers memory in the processor waiting to be executed
5. what is the key difference between von Neumann and Harvard architecture?
- von Neumman uses intel processors whilst Harvard use AMD
- Harvard uses two seperate buses for data and instructions
- von neumann uses control buses
- Harvard decodes the data in the main memory