1. What is the biggest criticism of these perspectives?
- They need to understand their arguments
- They all assume the traditional nuclear family is the dominant family type
- They don't understand what they arguing about
- They like argue with each other
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What types of feminist perspective are there?
- Difference, Functionalist, New Right and Postmodernist
- Liberal, Marxist, Radical and Difference
- Marxist, Difference, New Right and Liberal
- Liberal, Functionalist, Radical and Postmodernist
3. What criticism would Radical Feminists have towards Liberal Feminist's approach to the family?
- They find their argument invalid
- They find Liberal Feminists annoying
- They would argue that Liberal Feminists are too optimistic about how the family is less oppressive for women and fail to recognise ongoing issues
- They find that they base their theory too much on capitalism
4. What are Difference Feminists argument?
- They are not alienated by the aim for female rights
- They argue that every indivdual, and every woman has a different experience of the family
- That they are different from everyone else
- They argue hat Radical Feminism is stupid