1. What does follistatin do?
- Binds to and inhibits activin
- Binds to and inhibits LH
- Binds to and inhibits inhibin
- Binds to and inhibits GnRH
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does FSH do?
- Produces corpus luteum in ovaries
- Stimulates follicular growth in ovaries
- Stimulates follicular lysis in ovaries
- Stimulates growth of ovaries
3. What does inhibin do?
- Inhibits GnRH
- Inhibits FSH
- Inhibits LH
- Inhibits oestradiol
4. What is produced at first oestrus (i.e. puberty onset)?
- Secondary oocyte and polar body
- Primary oocyte and polar body
- Secondary oocyte
5. What is added in glycosylation of the Beta subunits of gonadotrophins?
- Carbohydrates and glutamine
- Carbohydrates and sialic acid
- Sulphide bridges and cabohydrates