1. What is produced at first oestrus (i.e. puberty onset)?
- Secondary oocyte and polar body
- Secondary oocyte
- Primary oocyte and polar body
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does FSH do?
- Stimulates follicular growth in ovaries
- Stimulates follicular lysis in ovaries
- Produces corpus luteum in ovaries
- Stimulates growth of ovaries
3. What is added in glycosylation of the Beta subunits of gonadotrophins?
- Sulphide bridges and cabohydrates
- Carbohydrates and sialic acid
- Carbohydrates and glutamine
4. What type of epithelium do the granulosa cells of a primary follicle form?
- Stratified cuboidal
- Simple cuboidal
- Simple squamous
- Stratified squamous
5. What stimulates the production of prostaglandin F2a?
- FSH from anterior pituitary
- Progesterone from corpus luteum
- Oxytocin from corpus luteum
- GnRH from hypothalamus