1. What do low-frequency GnRH pulses do?
- Stimulate release of FSH
- Stimulate release of LH
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What effect does progesterone have on GnRH release?
- Promotes cyclic secretion only
- Promotes it
- Inhibits it
- Promotes pulsatile secretion only
3. What is added in glycosylation of the Beta subunits of gonadotrophins?
- Carbohydrates and sialic acid
- Sulphide bridges and cabohydrates
- Carbohydrates and glutamine
4. Where are the GnRH nuclei found?
- Preoptic Area
- Optic Chiasm
- Arcuate nucleus
5. What type of epithelium do the granulosa cells of a primary follicle form?
- Simple squamous
- Stratified cuboidal
- Simple cuboidal
- Stratified squamous