- Created by: Emily Lunnon
- Created on: 20-04-15 13:25
1. Which of the following is not an example of a country with a core ethnofederal region?
- Hausu-Fulani group (55% of pop) in Nigerian First Republic
- Serb Republic in Yugoslavia (42% against 20% Croat population)
- French bloc in Canada
- Russian Republic in the USSR
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. To who does the theory of Imagined Communities belong?
3. Who said 'federal systems that have persisted do so not because they have eliminated conflict but because they have managed it'?
4. What is the overall effect of federalism on suppressing conflict?
- positive but undermined by growth of regional parties
5. Who finds that the race to the bottom in federal systems is not found in undercutting other states but rather in a failure to adjust for inflation unless other states do the same?
- Bakke and Wibbels