1. Who says that ethnofederal states are more likely to collapse when they contain a core ethnic region?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that collective disadvantages and relative deprivation are at the heart of political mobilisation?
3. Which of the following is not a reason why core ethnic regions make a state more susceptible to collapse?
- the collective imagining of a core-group nation state
- dual power stations
- lack of equal distribution of wealth amongst communities
- reduction in the capacity of central government to credibly commit to the protection of ethnic minority groups
4. Who says that federalism is more like a marble cake than a layer cake?
5. Which is not one of the three countries Stepan says will never become stable democracies without 'workable federal systems' due to high levels of ethnic and linguistic diversity?