1. Who says that 'federalism is chiefly a property of constitutions not societies'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the intermediate factor between decentralization and its effect on ethnic conflict and secessionism?
- social exclusion
- the growth of regional parties
- social isolation
3. Which of the following is not a reason why core ethnic regions make a state more susceptible to collapse?
- the collective imagining of a core-group nation state
- lack of equal distribution of wealth amongst communities
- reduction in the capacity of central government to credibly commit to the protection of ethnic minority groups
- dual power stations
4. Who finds that federal regimes generally do better than unitary regimes in accommodating ethnic armed rebellion, minority discrimination and grievances?
5. Who says ' Federalization is not a pancea and federalism is no guarantee or peace - or anything else'?