1. Which of the following is not an example of a country with a core ethnofederal region?
- Hausu-Fulani group (55% of pop) in Nigerian First Republic
- French bloc in Canada
- Russian Republic in the USSR
- Serb Republic in Yugoslavia (42% against 20% Croat population)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two countries have the greatest levels of peace without foreign military intervention due to their establishment of consociational power sharing arrangements?
- The Netherlands and Madagascar
- Belgium and Tanzania
- Luxembourg and Niger
3. Who said 'federal systems that have persisted do so not because they have eliminated conflict but because they have managed it'?
4. What is the definition of a core ethnofederal region?
- contains either an outright majority of the population or makes up 20% more of the population than the second largest region
- higher density of one ethnic group than all other regions
5. Who says that 'federalism is chiefly a property of constitutions not societies'?