1. Who says ' Federalization is not a pancea and federalism is no guarantee or peace - or anything else'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not an example of a country with a core ethnofederal region?
- French bloc in Canada
- Serb Republic in Yugoslavia (42% against 20% Croat population)
- Russian Republic in the USSR
- Hausu-Fulani group (55% of pop) in Nigerian First Republic
3. Who finds that the race to the bottom in federal systems is not found in undercutting other states but rather in a failure to adjust for inflation unless other states do the same?
- Bakke and Wibbels
4. What is the definition of a core ethnofederal region?
- contains either an outright majority of the population or makes up 20% more of the population than the second largest region
- higher density of one ethnic group than all other regions
5. Who says that federalism is more like a marble cake than a layer cake?