1. Who says that federalism is more like a marble cake than a layer cake?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who notes that violence is more likely in India when Muslim minorities were not electorally valuable for Hindu majorities?
3. Which two countries have the greatest levels of peace without foreign military intervention due to their establishment of consociational power sharing arrangements?
- Belgium and Tanzania
- Luxembourg and Niger
- The Netherlands and Madagascar
4. Who says that 'federalism is chiefly a property of constitutions not societies'?
5. Wibbels finds that federal economies in developing systems fair worse than their unitary counterparts, increasing the budget deficits by what percent of expenditure?