1. Who finds that the race to the bottom in federal systems is not found in undercutting other states but rather in a failure to adjust for inflation unless other states do the same?
- Bakke and Wibbels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that collective disadvantages and relative deprivation are at the heart of political mobilisation?
3. All ethnofederations that have collapsed have possessed core ethnic regions, whereas no ethnofederation lacking a core ethnic region has collapsed. True or false?
4. Which of the following is not a factor in the success of failure to peace preserve in a federal country?
- regionally concentrated ethnic groups
- presence of religious sectors
- exclusion from government
- interregional inequality
5. Who says that ethnofederal states are more likely to collapse when they contain a core ethnic region?