1. Who notes that violence is more likely in India when Muslim minorities were not electorally valuable for Hindu majorities?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that collective disadvantages and relative deprivation are at the heart of political mobilisation?
3. Wibbels finds that federal economies in developing systems fair worse than their unitary counterparts, increasing the budget deficits by what percent of expenditure?
4. Which group are given by Bakke and Wibbels as an example of a minority seeking more power due to redistributive concerns?
- Punjabi Sikhs in the 1970s and 1980s
- Scottish minority in UK in 2014
5. Who says that federalism is more like a marble cake than a layer cake?