1. Who estimates that they assimilation of ethnic groups requires between 300 and 700 years?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. All ethnofederations that have collapsed have possessed core ethnic regions, whereas no ethnofederation lacking a core ethnic region has collapsed. True or false?
3. Who says that federalism is more like a marble cake than a layer cake?
4. What example does Brancati give to demonstrate how regional parties bolster secessionism?
- South Tyrolean Peoples' party
- The Scottish National Party
- The Northern League in Italy (Padania)
- Bloc Quebecois
5. What is the definition of a core ethnofederal region?
- contains either an outright majority of the population or makes up 20% more of the population than the second largest region
- higher density of one ethnic group than all other regions