- Created by: Emily Lunnon
- Created on: 20-04-15 13:25
1. Which is not one of the three countries Stepan says will never become stable democracies without 'workable federal systems' due to high levels of ethnic and linguistic diversity?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. All ethnofederations that have collapsed have possessed core ethnic regions, whereas no ethnofederation lacking a core ethnic region has collapsed. True or false?
3. Who says that 'in the absence of federalism, geographically concentrated minorities seem less prone to either want to leave the state or... to succeed in doing so'?
4. What is the definition of a core ethnofederal region?
- contains either an outright majority of the population or makes up 20% more of the population than the second largest region
- higher density of one ethnic group than all other regions
5. Who estimates that they assimilation of ethnic groups requires between 300 and 700 years?