1. what does the shorthand for fatty acids represent?
- no. of carbon atoms and no. of hydrogen atoms
- no. of carbon atoms, no. of double bonds and their position
- no. and position of double bonds only
- no. of single bonds and carbon atoms
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Biodiesel is a combination of diesel and
- plant oils
3. are cis or trans fatty acids healthier?
4. Biodiesel produced when fatty acid+ ethanol -> ethyl ester + glycerol. this is known as
- oxidation using alcohols
5. fatty acids are
- carboxylic acids