1. what type of isomerism do unsaturated fatty acids have?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the shorthand for fatty acids represent?
- no. of carbon atoms, no. of double bonds and their position
- no. and position of double bonds only
- no. of carbon atoms and no. of hydrogen atoms
- no. of single bonds and carbon atoms
3. main use of glycerol
- making sweets
4. a triester of glycerol and fatty acids is called a
- glycerol acid
5. how many times do triglycerides contain the ester group (-COO-)