1. why are HDLs good lipoproteins?
- block arteries
- remove cholesterol from body
- boost metabolism
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. a triester of glycerol and fatty acids is called a
- glycerol acid
3. a side effect of removing double bonds in industry?
- reformation of fatty acids from cis to trans
- waste of energy
- reformation of fatty acids from unsaturated to trans
4. what does the shorthand for fatty acids represent?
- no. of carbon atoms, no. of double bonds and their position
- no. and position of double bonds only
- no. of carbon atoms and no. of hydrogen atoms
- no. of single bonds and carbon atoms
5. are cis or trans fatty acids healthier?