1. Biodiesel produced when fatty acid+ ethanol -> ethyl ester + glycerol. this is known as
- oxidation using alcohols
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. a side effect of removing double bonds in industry?
- waste of energy
- reformation of fatty acids from unsaturated to trans
- reformation of fatty acids from cis to trans
3. IUPAC name for glycerol?
4. a triester of glycerol and fatty acids is called a
- glycerol acid
5. unsaturated =
- contains one or more double bond
- contains no double bonds