1. What is co-parenting?
- The family presented in the media
- Separated parents with an equal share in parenting
- 2 adults living together with an equal share in parenting
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a single person household?
- One person living alone
- A house full of single people
- 2 adults who aren't married with children
3. What is an empty shell marriage?
- 2 married adults staying together without any love or affection
- One or more parent(s) living in a house after their children have moved out
- A family unit headed by one parent
4. What is monogamy?
- Having many partners at a time
- Having one partner at a time
- Having two partners at a time
5. What is a traditional nuclear family?
- Step-brothers and step-sisters living together
- 2 adults of either sex with the male breadwinner and the female housewife
- 2 adults of either sex with children