1. What is a same sex couple?
- Homosexuals living together/in a relationship
- Heterosexuals living together/in a relatioship
- Homosexuals staying in regular contact
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a nuclear family?
- 2 adults of either sex with children
- 2 adults of either sex with the male breadwinner and the female housewife
- Separated parents sharing equal roles
3. What is a cohabiting couple?
- One person living alone
- A couple living together without being married
- A couple staying in regular contact despite living apart
4. What is an empty shell marriage?
- A family unit headed by one parent
- 2 married adults staying together without any love or affection
- One or more parent(s) living in a house after their children have moved out
5. What is co-parenting?
- Separated parents with an equal share in parenting
- 2 adults living together with an equal share in parenting
- The family presented in the media