1. What is an empty nest family?
- One or more parent(s) living in a house after their children have moved out
- Staying in regular contact with your children despite living apart
- A couple living together without any children
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a nuclear family?
- Separated parents sharing equal roles
- 2 adults of either sex with children
- 2 adults of either sex with the male breadwinner and the female housewife
3. What is co-parenting?
- The family presented in the media
- Separated parents with an equal share in parenting
- 2 adults living together with an equal share in parenting
4. What is a single person household?
- 2 adults who aren't married with children
- One person living alone
- A house full of single people
5. What is a symmetrical family?
- Homosexuals living together/in a relationship
- 2 adults who perform equally shared roles
- Dual-working family (both parents work)