1. What is a same sex couple?
- Homosexuals staying in regular contact
- Homosexuals living together/in a relationship
- Heterosexuals living together/in a relatioship
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a lone-parent family?
- A family unit headed by one parent
- A single person living alone
- 2 adults who aren't married with children
3. What is a traditional nuclear family?
- 2 adults of either sex with the male breadwinner and the female housewife
- 2 adults of either sex with children
- Step-brothers and step-sisters living together
4. What is an empty nest family?
- One or more parent(s) living in a house after their children have moved out
- Staying in regular contact with your children despite living apart
- A couple living together without any children
5. What is a horizontally extended family?
- Living with/regular contact with cousins, aunts and uncles
- Living with/regular contact with parents
- Living with/regular contact with grandparents and/or great-grandparents