- Created by: Zmarston1
- Created on: 31-05-18 16:38
1. Beanpole is......
- a single person living on their own
- a family that generationally is long and thin (vertical extension)
- a family that is generationally long and fat
- people living in a big house together
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Extended family is......
- when you live in multiple houses
- when you have step siblings
- any addition to the nuclear family such as grandparents
- when you accept any odd person into your family
3. Reconstituted is a family.....
- where their is remarriage or new relationship
- when you change your family
- who want some time apart from each other
- where their's a secret love child
4. Cohabitation is when.....
- an unmarried couple live together like man and wife
- you live with someone else
- you live with your best friends
- you live in the wilderness
5. Lone Parenthood is.....
- a family which contains one parent and their child(ren)
- a divorced couple with children
- a parent who lives on their own
- a widowed parent