1. What following things such be provided by a family?
- Some aspects of love and benevolence
- Socialisation skills, food clothing and shelter, love affection and comfort.
- hate, lack of acknoledgment
- providing some basic needs in nessecery
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is primary socialisation?
- The first socialisation a child will have
- Primary socialisation is when parents teach children what is expected of them for example norms and values.
- To talk primarliy to people
- To slightly disapline them
3. What is a family?
- A fundimental socail group that consists of people as a unit
- a combination of people within a household
- Parents and children
- Co-habitation of peope who are bonded by blood
4. What is traditionally expected of girls?
- To be brave when hurt
- To play with dolls and be well-behaved and quiet
- Be physically active
- To be nosy and boisterous
5. What factor shouldn't you do when having a baby?
- Have money to provide for the child
- Have sutiable housing
- Have a hectic lifestyle
- Have a stable relationship