1. Which is not a family structure?
- nuclear family
- caring family
- extended family
- Foster family
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a family?
- a combination of people within a household
- Parents and children
- A fundimental socail group that consists of people as a unit
- Co-habitation of peope who are bonded by blood
3. What factor shouldn't you do when having a baby?
- Have a stable relationship
- Have a hectic lifestyle
- Have sutiable housing
- Have money to provide for the child
4. What is traditionally expected of girls?
- Be physically active
- To be brave when hurt
- To play with dolls and be well-behaved and quiet
- To be nosy and boisterous
5. What following things such be provided by a family?
- providing some basic needs in nessecery
- Socialisation skills, food clothing and shelter, love affection and comfort.
- Some aspects of love and benevolence
- hate, lack of acknoledgment