1. Which is not a family structure?
- extended family
- nuclear family
- caring family
- Foster family
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a family?
- Co-habitation of peope who are bonded by blood
- A fundimental socail group that consists of people as a unit
- Parents and children
- a combination of people within a household
3. What is traditionally expected of girls?
- To play with dolls and be well-behaved and quiet
- To be nosy and boisterous
- Be physically active
- To be brave when hurt
4. What following things such be provided by a family?
- providing some basic needs in nessecery
- hate, lack of acknoledgment
- Socialisation skills, food clothing and shelter, love affection and comfort.
- Some aspects of love and benevolence
5. What factor shouldn't you do when having a baby?
- Have a stable relationship
- Have a hectic lifestyle
- Have sutiable housing
- Have money to provide for the child