1. What is primary socialisation?
- To talk primarliy to people
- The first socialisation a child will have
- Primary socialisation is when parents teach children what is expected of them for example norms and values.
- To slightly disapline them
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is traditionally expected of girls?
- Be physically active
- To play with dolls and be well-behaved and quiet
- To be nosy and boisterous
- To be brave when hurt
3. What following things such be provided by a family?
- providing some basic needs in nessecery
- hate, lack of acknoledgment
- Socialisation skills, food clothing and shelter, love affection and comfort.
- Some aspects of love and benevolence
4. Which is not a family structure?
- nuclear family
- Foster family
- caring family
- extended family
5. What factor shouldn't you do when having a baby?
- Have money to provide for the child
- Have a hectic lifestyle
- Have a stable relationship
- Have sutiable housing