1. What is traditionally expected of girls?
- To play with dolls and be well-behaved and quiet
- To be nosy and boisterous
- Be physically active
- To be brave when hurt
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a family structure?
- nuclear family
- Foster family
- caring family
- extended family
3. What is primary socialisation?
- Primary socialisation is when parents teach children what is expected of them for example norms and values.
- To slightly disapline them
- To talk primarliy to people
- The first socialisation a child will have
4. What is a family?
- Co-habitation of peope who are bonded by blood
- A fundimental socail group that consists of people as a unit
- Parents and children
- a combination of people within a household
5. What factor shouldn't you do when having a baby?
- Have a hectic lifestyle
- Have sutiable housing
- Have a stable relationship
- Have money to provide for the child