1. Which is not a family structure?
- nuclear family
- Foster family
- caring family
- extended family
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factor shouldn't you do when having a baby?
- Have money to provide for the child
- Have a hectic lifestyle
- Have a stable relationship
- Have sutiable housing
3. What following things such be provided by a family?
- providing some basic needs in nessecery
- Socialisation skills, food clothing and shelter, love affection and comfort.
- Some aspects of love and benevolence
- hate, lack of acknoledgment
4. What is a family?
- A fundimental socail group that consists of people as a unit
- a combination of people within a household
- Parents and children
- Co-habitation of peope who are bonded by blood
5. What is primary socialisation?
- To talk primarliy to people
- Primary socialisation is when parents teach children what is expected of them for example norms and values.
- To slightly disapline them
- The first socialisation a child will have