1. What is polygyny?
- When a woman has two or more husbands in her lifetime
- A form of marriage in which a woman may have two or more husbands at the same time
- A form of marriage in which a man may have two or more wives at the same time
- When a man has two or more wives in his lifetime
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a patriarchal family?
- A family where the man earns the most money
- A family where the woman earns the most money
- A male dominated family where the men hold all the power
- A female dominated family where the men hold all the power
3. What is the instrumental role?
- The role played by the children in the family where they play and go to school
- The nurturing and caring role within the family traditionally seen as the female role
- The provider and breadwinner role within the family traditionally seen as the male role
- The musical role within the family where traditionally the parents play two or more instruments
4. What is a conjugal role?
- The type of role the children have in the home
- The natural and biological roles of humans
- The duties that a husband and wife perform as part of a family unit
- The duties that a wife and a wife perform as part of a family unit
5. A family type that consists of 2 parents living with their children?
- A Household
- Nuclear family
- Typical family
- Bean Pole family