1. What is a conjugal role?
- The duties that a husband and wife perform as part of a family unit
- The duties that a wife and a wife perform as part of a family unit
- The type of role the children have in the home
- The natural and biological roles of humans
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the instrumental role?
- The role played by the children in the family where they play and go to school
- The provider and breadwinner role within the family traditionally seen as the male role
- The musical role within the family where traditionally the parents play two or more instruments
- The nurturing and caring role within the family traditionally seen as the female role
3. What is polygyny?
- When a woman has two or more husbands in her lifetime
- A form of marriage in which a man may have two or more wives at the same time
- When a man has two or more wives in his lifetime
- A form of marriage in which a woman may have two or more husbands at the same time
4. What is monogamy?
- Being married for over 10 years
- A form of marriage where a person can only be legally married to one partner at a time
- Only getting married once in your lifetime
- A form of marriage where a person can legally be married to two or more patners
5. A family type that consists of 2 parents living with their children?
- A Household
- Nuclear family
- Typical family
- Bean Pole family