1. What is polygyny?
- A form of marriage in which a man may have two or more wives at the same time
- A form of marriage in which a woman may have two or more husbands at the same time
- When a man has two or more wives in his lifetime
- When a woman has two or more husbands in her lifetime
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a patriarchal family?
- A male dominated family where the men hold all the power
- A family where the woman earns the most money
- A female dominated family where the men hold all the power
- A family where the man earns the most money
3. What is monogamy?
- A form of marriage where a person can legally be married to two or more patners
- A form of marriage where a person can only be legally married to one partner at a time
- Being married for over 10 years
- Only getting married once in your lifetime
4. What is the instrumental role?
- The role played by the children in the family where they play and go to school
- The nurturing and caring role within the family traditionally seen as the female role
- The provider and breadwinner role within the family traditionally seen as the male role
- The musical role within the family where traditionally the parents play two or more instruments
5. A family type that consists of 2 parents living with their children?
- Typical family
- A Household
- Nuclear family
- Bean Pole family