1. What is a patriarchal family?
- A male dominated family where the men hold all the power
- A family where the woman earns the most money
- A female dominated family where the men hold all the power
- A family where the man earns the most money
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a conjugal role?
- The duties that a husband and wife perform as part of a family unit
- The natural and biological roles of humans
- The duties that a wife and a wife perform as part of a family unit
- The type of role the children have in the home
3. What is the instrumental role?
- The musical role within the family where traditionally the parents play two or more instruments
- The role played by the children in the family where they play and go to school
- The provider and breadwinner role within the family traditionally seen as the male role
- The nurturing and caring role within the family traditionally seen as the female role
4. What is monogamy?
- A form of marriage where a person can only be legally married to one partner at a time
- A form of marriage where a person can legally be married to two or more patners
- Only getting married once in your lifetime
- Being married for over 10 years
5. What is polygyny?
- A form of marriage in which a man may have two or more wives at the same time
- When a woman has two or more husbands in her lifetime
- A form of marriage in which a woman may have two or more husbands at the same time
- When a man has two or more wives in his lifetime