1. How many countries signed the Kellogg-Briand pact?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the corfu crisis between?
- Germany & Greece
- Greece & Italy
- France & Greece
- Spain & Greece
3. what was Vilna the capital of?
- Newly formed Lithuania
- East Prussia
4. What did the league do?
- Got compensation from Greece & held on to it until the killer was found
- Gave compensation to Italy
- Invaded Greece
5. Why did disarmament fail?
- Germany were the only country being disarmed and demanded as many weapons as everyone else
- New technology's advanced weapon power
- It didn't
- New technology's advanced weapon production