1. The movement of continents due to plate tectonics affects the global pattern of atmospheric+ ocean circulation+ the changing shape of the Earth's surface causes winds+ ocean currents to change. This process is too slow to have a large effect over...
- 10000 years
- 95000 years
- 41000 years
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Mount Tambora erupt?
3. The cause of the Little Ice Age could have been a period of drastically reduced sunspot activity between...
4. The tilt of the Earth's axis varies over time from...
- 21.5-24.5 oC
5. Without the greenhouse effect the global temperature would be ... instead of the present...
- -18oC; +15oC
- -15oC; 18oC
- 160C; 24.5oC