1. The shape of the Earth's orbit around the Sun varies from nearly circular to elliptical and back to circular every...
- 95000 years
- 41000 years
- 10000 years
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened after the Mountain Tambora erupt?
- It was unusually cold over much of the world with Europe having heavy snowfalls+ frost throughout the summer
- It was unusually hot the following year, with Europe having a hot summer
3. The greater the angle of the tilt of the Earth's axis, the ... the summers+ the ... the winters are
- Hotter; colder
- Colder; hotter
4. The variation in the tilt of the Earth's axis occurs over a ... year time span
5. When the Earth's orbit is circular, ... periods occur
- Cold, glacial