1. When did the Mount Tambora erupt?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The shape of the Earth's orbit around the Sun varies from nearly circular to elliptical and back to circular every...
- 95000 years
- 41000 years
- 10000 years
3. What happened after the Mountain Tambora erupt?
- It was unusually cold over much of the world with Europe having heavy snowfalls+ frost throughout the summer
- It was unusually hot the following year, with Europe having a hot summer
4. Without the greenhouse effect the global temperature would be ... instead of the present...
- 160C; 24.5oC
- -18oC; +15oC
- -15oC; 18oC
5. It has been predicted that a 1% change in solar output could make the temperature rise/ fall by between...
- 0.5-1 oC
- 1-2 oC