1. When the Earth's orbit is circular, ... periods occur
- Cold, glacial
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The greater the angle of the tilt of the Earth's axis, the ... the summers+ the ... the winters are
- Hotter; colder
- Colder; hotter
3. What happened after the Mountain Tambora erupt?
- It was unusually cold over much of the world with Europe having heavy snowfalls+ frost throughout the summer
- It was unusually hot the following year, with Europe having a hot summer
4. The tilt of the Earth's axis varies over time from...
- 21.5-24.5 oC
5. The shape of the Earth's orbit around the Sun varies from nearly circular to elliptical and back to circular every...
- 95000 years
- 41000 years
- 10000 years