1. What does the Mediterranean Diet consist of?
- Fruit, veg, olive oil, moderate levels of dairy, moderate levels of fish and poultry and low levels of red meat
- High levels of red meat, high levels of dairy and low levels of fish, fruit and veg
- High levels of olive oil, fruit and veg, low levels of dairy and fish, and moderate levels of red meat
- High levels of fat and sugar such as fast food and red meat
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we eat?
- Because we are bored
- To gain the right nutrients to survive
- To live
- For fun
3. Pima Indians were compared when moved to new areas influenced by American culture and those who stayed in the area and found...
- Those who stay in their communities have low levels of obesity
- Obesity wasn't found in either group
- Those who left their communities had lower levels of obesity
- There was no difference between the two
4. What is the rank order that Steptoe found pps used when taking into account what to eat?
- Type of food, calories, price
- Health, price, weight
- Sensory appeal, price, convenience, health
- Calories, sensory appeal, how nice it looks
5. What did Warsink find?
- That in the sad film, pps ate more popcorn (bad food to cheese them up) and in the happy film, they ate grapes (good food to sustain the happy mood)
- That no one ate the food provided and brought their own
- That mood didn't affect food preference
- The grapes were eaten when the pps were sad and the popcorn was eaten when the pps were happy