1. What does the Mediterranean Diet consist of?
- High levels of fat and sugar such as fast food and red meat
- Fruit, veg, olive oil, moderate levels of dairy, moderate levels of fish and poultry and low levels of red meat
- High levels of olive oil, fruit and veg, low levels of dairy and fish, and moderate levels of red meat
- High levels of red meat, high levels of dairy and low levels of fish, fruit and veg
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we eat?
- Because we are bored
- For fun
- To gain the right nutrients to survive
- To live
3. What did Warsink find?
- That mood didn't affect food preference
- That in the sad film, pps ate more popcorn (bad food to cheese them up) and in the happy film, they ate grapes (good food to sustain the happy mood)
- That no one ate the food provided and brought their own
- The grapes were eaten when the pps were sad and the popcorn was eaten when the pps were happy
4. Pima Indians were compared when moved to new areas influenced by American culture and those who stayed in the area and found...
- Those who stay in their communities have low levels of obesity
- Those who left their communities had lower levels of obesity
- There was no difference between the two
- Obesity wasn't found in either group
5. What is the rank order that Steptoe found pps used when taking into account what to eat?
- Calories, sensory appeal, how nice it looks
- Type of food, calories, price
- Sensory appeal, price, convenience, health
- Health, price, weight