1. Which of these is not an evealuation point for the cognitive interview?
- Loftus Misleading studies
- Fisher et al's detectives study
- Bekerian and Dennett review of 27 studies
- Holidays Childrens Bday Party study
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a part of the cognitive interveiw
- Answering chronologically
- Recreating the context of the incident
- Reporting every detail
- Recalling the event in different orders
- Changing Perspectives
3. What is not an evaluation point in Loftus' misleading study?
- Christianson and Hubinette found diffrent results
- Even if money was offered the recall didn't increase
- very artificial as in court, tension and anxiety may have an added affect on them
- The way in recall is tested has been critisised
4. What are the stages of memory acquisition in the right order?
- Senses, nerves, synapses
- Storage, Acquisition, retrieval
- Acquisition, storage, retrieval
5. Which of these was not found in Geiselman et al's study?
- Those under standard interveiw gave 29.4 items correct
- Information gain was 47%
- Those under cognitive gave 41.5 items correct
- Those under cognitive confabulated 0.2 more items than standard