1. Which of these is NOT true for Children's EWT?
- Children's memory store can hold information longer than adults
- Lack of schema to encode events properly
- Will pick out a picture in a line up even if the person they were looking for is not there
- Will say anything to please authority figures
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that children can omit more information than adults?
- Leichtman and Ceci
- Koriat et al
- Ceci+ Bruck
3. Which of these is not an evealuation point for the cognitive interview?
- Holidays Childrens Bday Party study
- Fisher et al's detectives study
- Loftus Misleading studies
- Bekerian and Dennett review of 27 studies
4. Which of these is not a part of the cognitive interveiw
- Answering chronologically
- Changing Perspectives
- Reporting every detail
- Recreating the context of the incident
- Recalling the event in different orders
5. In the weapon focus study by Loftus, what were the % who described the man with the pen Vs the man with the knife?
- 49% Pen ,33% Knife
- 30% Pen , 15% Knife
- 33% Knife, 49% Pen
- 52% Pen , 63% Knife