1. Who did a similar misleading study to Loftus?
- Bekerian and Bowers
- Gross and Hanye
- Yuille and Cutshall
- Ceci and Bruck
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not an evaluation point in Loftus' misleading study?
- The way in recall is tested has been critisised
- very artificial as in court, tension and anxiety may have an added affect on them
- Even if money was offered the recall didn't increase
- Christianson and Hubinette found diffrent results
3. Who found that children can omit more information than adults?
- Ceci+ Bruck
- Leichtman and Ceci
- Koriat et al
4. Which of these is not a part of the cognitive interveiw
- Reporting every detail
- Recalling the event in different orders
- Answering chronologically
- Recreating the context of the incident
- Changing Perspectives
5. In the weapon focus study by Loftus, what were the % who described the man with the pen Vs the man with the knife?
- 49% Pen ,33% Knife
- 33% Knife, 49% Pen
- 52% Pen , 63% Knife
- 30% Pen , 15% Knife