1. Which of these is not an interview condition that affects children?
- Repeated questions
- Schema related questions
- Encouragement to visualise
- Interviewer Bias
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these was not found in Geiselman et al's study?
- Those under cognitive confabulated 0.2 more items than standard
- Those under cognitive gave 41.5 items correct
- Information gain was 47%
- Those under standard interveiw gave 29.4 items correct
3. Which of these is not an evealuation point for the cognitive interview?
- Holidays Childrens Bday Party study
- Fisher et al's detectives study
- Loftus Misleading studies
- Bekerian and Dennett review of 27 studies
4. Which of these is not a part of the cognitive interveiw
- Recalling the event in different orders
- Answering chronologically
- Changing Perspectives
- Reporting every detail
- Recreating the context of the incident
5. Who wrote the obvious misleading information study?
- Koriat at al
- Geiselman and Padilla
- Yuille and Cutshall