1. Which of these is not an evealuation point for the cognitive interview?
- Loftus Misleading studies
- Fisher et al's detectives study
- Bekerian and Dennett review of 27 studies
- Holidays Childrens Bday Party study
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people picked the wrong slide in the mislead group, in Loftus' Yield Study
3. Which of these was not found in Geiselman et al's study?
- Those under standard interveiw gave 29.4 items correct
- Information gain was 47%
- Those under cognitive gave 41.5 items correct
- Those under cognitive confabulated 0.2 more items than standard
4. Which of these people found that anxiety made EWT more accurate?
- Loftus : Knife and Pen in Lab study
- Yuille and Cutshall : 13 shooting witnesses
- Geiselman and Padilla : Children between 7 and 12 less accurate at reporting details from a filmed robery
- Koriat at al :Children have a lack of schema
5. Which of these is NOT true for Children's EWT?
- Children's memory store can hold information longer than adults
- Lack of schema to encode events properly
- Will pick out a picture in a line up even if the person they were looking for is not there
- Will say anything to please authority figures