1. How many people picked the wrong slide in the mislead group, in Loftus' Yield Study
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not an evaluation point in Loftus' misleading study?
- Even if money was offered the recall didn't increase
- very artificial as in court, tension and anxiety may have an added affect on them
- Christianson and Hubinette found diffrent results
- The way in recall is tested has been critisised
3. Which of these is not a part of the cognitive interveiw
- Changing Perspectives
- Answering chronologically
- Recreating the context of the incident
- Reporting every detail
- Recalling the event in different orders
4. Which of these is not an interview condition that affects children?
- Encouragement to visualise
- Repeated questions
- Schema related questions
- Interviewer Bias
5. Who wrote the obvious misleading information study?
- Koriat at al
- Yuille and Cutshall
- Geiselman and Padilla