1. What is the colour change of acidified dichromate in primary alcohol reaction?
- Orange to green
- Black to white
- Red to burgundy
- Green to Green
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do secondary alcohols produce?
- Doesn't undergo any reaction
- Ketone only
- Chocolate smoothie
- Aldehyd, Carboxylic acid and Ketone
3. What does an aldehyde look like?
- An HC=O bond at the end of any carbon chain
- An COOH bond at the end of any carbon chain
- A C=O bond in the middle
4. What does a primary alcohol look like?
- An aldehyde at the end of the chain
- An OH bonded to a carbon that has no alkyl groups
- An OH attached to carbon 3
- An OH bonded to a carbon attached to two alkyl groups
5. What is required to turn an aldehyde into a carboxylic acid in a primary reaction?
- Putting it in a sauna
- Reflux by heating further