1. Do tertiary alcohols undergo condensation reactions?
- Yes, when heated
- Nope, only when it feels like it
- Yes, all the time
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do secondary alcohols produce?
- Ketone only
- Aldehyd, Carboxylic acid and Ketone
- Chocolate smoothie
- Doesn't undergo any reaction
3. What is the colour change of acidified dichromate in primary alcohol reaction?
- Orange to green
- Black to white
- Red to burgundy
- Green to Green
4. What does an aldehyde look like?
- A C=O bond in the middle
- An HC=O bond at the end of any carbon chain
- An COOH bond at the end of any carbon chain
5. What is required to turn an aldehyde into a carboxylic acid in a primary reaction?
- Reflux by heating further
- Putting it in a sauna