1. What do primary alcohols produce?
- Aldehyde and Carboxylic acid
- Do not produce anything
- Banana milkshake
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is required to turn an aldehyde into a carboxylic acid in a primary reaction?
- Reflux by heating further
- Putting it in a sauna
3. What do secondary alcohols produce?
- Chocolate smoothie
- Doesn't undergo any reaction
- Ketone only
- Aldehyd, Carboxylic acid and Ketone
4. What is the colour change of acidified dichromate in primary alcohol reaction?
- Green to Green
- Black to white
- Orange to green
- Red to burgundy
5. What does a primary alcohol look like?
- An OH bonded to a carbon that has no alkyl groups
- An aldehyde at the end of the chain
- An OH bonded to a carbon attached to two alkyl groups
- An OH attached to carbon 3