1. Do tertiary alcohols undergo condensation reactions?
- Yes, when heated
- Nope, only when it feels like it
- Yes, all the time
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a primary alcohol look like?
- An aldehyde at the end of the chain
- An OH bonded to a carbon attached to two alkyl groups
- An OH bonded to a carbon that has no alkyl groups
- An OH attached to carbon 3
3. What do secondary alcohols produce?
- Chocolate smoothie
- Doesn't undergo any reaction
- Ketone only
- Aldehyd, Carboxylic acid and Ketone
4. What is required to turn an aldehyde into a carboxylic acid in a primary reaction?
- Reflux by heating further
- Putting it in a sauna
5. What do primary alcohols produce?
- Do not produce anything
- Aldehyde and Carboxylic acid
- Banana milkshake