1. What do secondary alcohols produce?
- Doesn't undergo any reaction
- Ketone only
- Chocolate smoothie
- Aldehyd, Carboxylic acid and Ketone
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do primary alcohols produce?
- Do not produce anything
- Aldehyde and Carboxylic acid
- Banana milkshake
3. What does an aldehyde look like?
- A C=O bond in the middle
- An HC=O bond at the end of any carbon chain
- An COOH bond at the end of any carbon chain
4. What is required to turn an aldehyde into a carboxylic acid in a primary reaction?
- Reflux by heating further
- Putting it in a sauna
5. What is the colour change of acidified dichromate in primary alcohol reaction?
- Green to Green
- Black to white
- Orange to green
- Red to burgundy