1. Do tertiary alcohols undergo condensation reactions?
- Nope, only when it feels like it
- Yes, when heated
- Yes, all the time
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does an aldehyde look like?
- A C=O bond in the middle
- An HC=O bond at the end of any carbon chain
- An COOH bond at the end of any carbon chain
3. What do secondary alcohols produce?
- Doesn't undergo any reaction
- Aldehyd, Carboxylic acid and Ketone
- Ketone only
- Chocolate smoothie
4. What does a primary alcohol look like?
- An OH bonded to a carbon that has no alkyl groups
- An aldehyde at the end of the chain
- An OH bonded to a carbon attached to two alkyl groups
- An OH attached to carbon 3
5. What is required to turn an aldehyde into a carboxylic acid in a primary reaction?
- Reflux by heating further
- Putting it in a sauna