- Created by: Matt14
- Created on: 28-05-15 10:25
1. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. state the function of a insecticide
- A chemical that kills insects
- A chemical that kills fungi
- a Chemical that kills birds
3. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
4. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
- ADL's and GDL's
5. How is BMI calculated?
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2 / age
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m - age)2
Similar Biology resources: