1. State the 5 groups of diseases.
- bacteria, virus , fungus, parasite, pathogen
- bacteria, virus, enzymes , ticks, mites
- bacteria, virus fungus, hyphae, protoctists
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Quorn is example of a mycoprotein. What is made from?
- An edible bacterium , Clostridium botulinum
- An edible fungus , Fusarium veneatum
- An edible enzyme,Ethelyene Tryase
3. state the function of a insecticide
- a Chemical that kills birds
- A chemical that kills insects
- A chemical that kills fungi
4. Define the term 'disease'.
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
5. Energy is required by all organisms. In humans, what percentage should come from carbohydrates?
Similar Biology resources: