1. Energy is required by all organisms. In humans, what percentage should come from carbohydrates?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
3. Quorn is example of a mycoprotein. What is made from?
- An edible fungus , Fusarium veneatum
- An edible enzyme,Ethelyene Tryase
- An edible bacterium , Clostridium botulinum
4. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
- ADL's and GDL's
5. Define the term 'disease'.
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
Similar Biology resources: