1. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
3. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- ADL's and GDL's
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
4. state the function of a insecticide
- a Chemical that kills birds
- A chemical that kills insects
- A chemical that kills fungi
5. Quorn is example of a mycoprotein. What is made from?
- An edible bacterium , Clostridium botulinum
- An edible fungus , Fusarium veneatum
- An edible enzyme,Ethelyene Tryase
Similar Biology resources: