1. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. state the function of a insecticide
- a Chemical that kills birds
- A chemical that kills insects
- A chemical that kills fungi
3. give an example of an external parasite
- head louse
4. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
5. Excess energy intake will result in what?
- Weight loss
Similar Biology resources: