1. give an example of an external parasite
- head louse
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- ADL's and GDL's
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
3. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
4. Define the term 'disease'.
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
5. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
Similar Biology resources: