1. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. State the 5 groups of diseases.
- bacteria, virus fungus, hyphae, protoctists
- bacteria, virus , fungus, parasite, pathogen
- bacteria, virus, enzymes , ticks, mites
3. What is meant by the term 'balanced diet' ?
- a diet that contains all the nutrients required for good health - in appropriate portions
- a diet that contains higher quantities of fruit & veg and proteins and cuts out fats and dairy
- a diet that is based on carbohydrates to gain energy
4. How is BMI calculated?
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m - age)2
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2 / age
5. Define the term 'disease'.
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
Similar Biology resources: