1. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
- ADL's and GDL's
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. give an example of an external parasite
- head louse
3. Excess energy intake will result in what?
- Weight loss
4. Quorn is example of a mycoprotein. What is made from?
- An edible fungus , Fusarium veneatum
- An edible enzyme,Ethelyene Tryase
- An edible bacterium , Clostridium botulinum
5. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
Similar Biology resources: