1. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is BMI calculated?
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2 / age
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m - age)2
3. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
4. What is meant by the term 'balanced diet' ?
- a diet that contains all the nutrients required for good health - in appropriate portions
- a diet that contains higher quantities of fruit & veg and proteins and cuts out fats and dairy
- a diet that is based on carbohydrates to gain energy
5. State the 5 groups of diseases.
- bacteria, virus , fungus, parasite, pathogen
- bacteria, virus, enzymes , ticks, mites
- bacteria, virus fungus, hyphae, protoctists
Similar Biology resources: