1. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- ADL's and GDL's
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
3. Excess energy intake will result in what?
- Weight loss
4. Define the term 'disease'.
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
5. How is BMI calculated?
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m - age)2
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2 / age
Similar Biology resources: