1. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will,:
- shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,
- $5 shake
- What ain't no country I ever heard of
- The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon
- The Brighton & Hove Albion u9 Cup Winning Team
- They speak English in what?
3. The path of the righteous man is:
- MMM, That is one tasty burger
- beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
- Marcellus Wallus
- What country you from?
4. for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of:
- That new hawaiin joint down the street
- Do you mind if I refresh myself with some of your tasty beverage?
- lost children
- Samuel L. Blackson
5. And I will strike down upon thee with great [INSERT CORRECT ANSWER HERE]those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
- divine intervention
- power of the righteous man
- vengeance and furious anger
- SAY WHAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU; I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERF*CKER