- Created by: Apollopascal
- Created on: 23-04-22 10:06
1. What is confirmation bias in the context of eyewitness memory?
- Event memory distorted by observer expectations
- Crime reporting accuracy increased by threat level
- Event memory heightened by victims expectations
- Crime reporting memory decreased by observers intelligence
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is incidental learning?
- occurs when participants process stimuli without realising their memory for it will be tested later
- occurs when participants know their memory for stimuli will be tested
3. Who proposed Explanatory Role Hypothesis?
- Chroback and Zaragoza (2013)
- Johnson et al (1993)
- Eakin et al (2003)
4. According to the Explanatory Role Hypothesis, false fabrications do what...
- “switch” causal gaps in eyewitness recollection of an event
- “fill in” causal gaps in eyewitness recollection of an event
- “remove” causal gaps in eyewitness recollection of an event
5. High perceptual load is associated with
- average event memory
- poorer event memory
- greater event memory