1. Meerkats live underground, Why?
- To keep them out of the hot sun and protect them from predators
- To hide from predetors and the litter
- To hide the babies
- To find more food
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. An Emporar Penguin can maintain the body temperature, Why?
- Beacuse in the height of winter they need to be able to stabilise the body temperture in order to survive
- To keep them from falling over by melting the ice
- To keep their eggs warm
- To stop snow from sticking to them
3. When do Hedgehog Cacti respire? Why?
- Between 3am and 9am beacuse they only open their somata in the morning
- In the Day, beacuse their is more sunlight
- At Night, because if they only open their stomata at night and reduce evaporation on the leaves.
- After 3pm beacuse it's cooler and evaporation will be reduced
4. Where is the Pancake Prickly Pear Cactus native to?
- The Sahel
- The Atacama Desert
- The Sonoran and Mojave Desert
- Any desert
5. Do Artic Wolves have small or large ears?
- Big Ears to fan themselves to keep them cool
- Big Ears to be able to hear prey from a long distance
- Small Ears so less heat is lost from their ears but are sensitive to hear prey
- Small Ears beacuse they don't need to listen for predetors they can feel vibrations through the ground
Similar Geography resources: