1. Where do Meerkats live?
- The Kalahari Desert in Africa
- The Sahel
- The Atacama
- Any Desert or mountain Desert in America
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Meerkats live underground, Why?
- To hide from predetors and the litter
- To keep them out of the hot sun and protect them from predators
- To find more food
- To hide the babies
3. When do Hedgehog Cacti respire? Why?
- At Night, because if they only open their stomata at night and reduce evaporation on the leaves.
- Between 3am and 9am beacuse they only open their somata in the morning
- In the Day, beacuse their is more sunlight
- After 3pm beacuse it's cooler and evaporation will be reduced
4. An Emporar Penguin can maintain the body temperature, Why?
- To keep them from falling over by melting the ice
- To keep their eggs warm
- Beacuse in the height of winter they need to be able to stabilise the body temperture in order to survive
- To stop snow from sticking to them
5. The Hedgehog Cactus has no leaves, why?
- This means they loose less water through evaporation in their leaves
- This means they can pick up more water as they have a higher concentrated space.
- To make them less noticable to birds
- So it looks like a hedgehog
Similar Geography resources: