1. Where is the Pancake Prickly Pear Cactus native to?
- The Atacama Desert
- Any desert
- The Sonoran and Mojave Desert
- The Sahel
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do meerkats have dark patches around their eyes?
- To reflect glare fromthe sun and expand their sight
- To reduce the sun's glare
- To look cool
- To act as sunglasses
3. Why does the Pancake Prickley Pear cactus have Pads as branches?
- So more photosynthsis can happen to make up for the lack of water
- So the plant has an area for birds to land
- To store water in droughts
- To store food and water
4. Why are Arctic Wolves so small?
- Beacuse they are shy and want to hide
- So they can stick snow to themsleves to blend in
- So they are closer to the ground and blend into their surrondings
- So they can burrow into the snow
5. Where is an Emporar Penguins native habitat?
- The South Coast of Australia
- The Artic
- The Antarctic
- The Galapagos Islands
Similar Geography resources: