1. Why do meerkats have dark patches around their eyes?
- To look cool
- To reduce the sun's glare
- To act as sunglasses
- To reflect glare fromthe sun and expand their sight
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do Artic Wolves have small or large ears?
- Small Ears so less heat is lost from their ears but are sensitive to hear prey
- Big Ears to be able to hear prey from a long distance
- Small Ears beacuse they don't need to listen for predetors they can feel vibrations through the ground
- Big Ears to fan themselves to keep them cool
3. Meerkats live underground, Why?
- To keep them out of the hot sun and protect them from predators
- To hide from predetors and the litter
- To hide the babies
- To find more food
4. Where is an Emporar Penguins native habitat?
- The South Coast of Australia
- The Antarctic
- The Galapagos Islands
- The Artic
5. When do Hedgehog Cacti respire? Why?
- At Night, because if they only open their stomata at night and reduce evaporation on the leaves.
- In the Day, beacuse their is more sunlight
- After 3pm beacuse it's cooler and evaporation will be reduced
- Between 3am and 9am beacuse they only open their somata in the morning
Similar Geography resources: