1. Where can you find native conifers?
- Just Canada
- Northern America and Russia
- Scandinavia and Russia
- Northern USA and Iceland
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. An Emporar Penguin can maintain the body temperature, Why?
- To keep them from falling over by melting the ice
- Beacuse in the height of winter they need to be able to stabilise the body temperture in order to survive
- To stop snow from sticking to them
- To keep their eggs warm
3. Where is an Emporar Penguins native habitat?
- The Galapagos Islands
- The South Coast of Australia
- The Antarctic
- The Artic
4. How do waxy leaves enable Conifers to survive?
- The waxy substance protects the photosynthsisng cells inside the needles
- To make them sticky and hard to digest
- The waxy substance produces food and water through producing photosynthesising cells.
- So they do not accumulate much snow, to reduce the weight on the plant
5. Meerkats live underground, Why?
- To find more food
- To keep them out of the hot sun and protect them from predators
- To hide the babies
- To hide from predetors and the litter
Similar Geography resources: