1. Why does the Pancake Prickley Pear cactus have Pads as branches?
- So more photosynthsis can happen to make up for the lack of water
- To store water in droughts
- To store food and water
- So the plant has an area for birds to land
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is an Emporar Penguins native habitat?
- The South Coast of Australia
- The Antarctic
- The Galapagos Islands
- The Artic
3. Meerkats live underground, Why?
- To hide from predetors and the litter
- To keep them out of the hot sun and protect them from predators
- To find more food
- To hide the babies
4. Why do meerkats have dark patches around their eyes?
- To look cool
- To reduce the sun's glare
- To act as sunglasses
- To reflect glare fromthe sun and expand their sight
5. When do Hedgehog Cacti respire? Why?
- After 3pm beacuse it's cooler and evaporation will be reduced
- At Night, because if they only open their stomata at night and reduce evaporation on the leaves.
- In the Day, beacuse their is more sunlight
- Between 3am and 9am beacuse they only open their somata in the morning
Similar Geography resources: