1. Negative externalities create _________.
- External costs
- Private costs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of a quasi public good?
- A bottle of tropicana juice
- Toll roads
- Street light
3. What is meant by non-rivalry?
- Consumption by any one person does not affect consumption of any others
- People can benefit directly from the consumption of a public good but do not contribute towards its provision
- Individuals cannot be excluded from their consumption. They are provided for all, irrespective of whether they have paid for the product indirectly through taxation.
4. Negative externalities result in?
5. Both excludable and rival
- Private good
- Public good
- Quasi public good