1. Who said Britain rejected mercantilism and accepted free trade in 19th C?
- Taylor 1985
- Porter 1996
- Said 1993
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that principle of a just sociey are drawn up by people deprived of knowledge about their talents and about the place they occupy in society?
3. Who said little is known by the present generation about the changing in British landscapes?
- Lowe et al (1987)
- Smith (1990)
4. Who said sex used to adapt attracted men?
5. Which is not a feature of agri idustrialisation