1. What BMI is classed as obese?
- Over 50kg
- Over 30kg
- Over 20kg
- Over 25kg
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The World Health Organisation found that how much of the UK was overweight and obese?
- 42.6% overweight and 4.5% obese
- 61.5% overweight and 24.9% obese
- 6% overweight and 76% obese
- 56% overweight and 3.6% obese
3. Mann did a meta-analysis of 14 studies that followed pps over 4 years after a diet, what did he find?
- After a while, the weight gradually came back to the original weight
- That some kept off the weight and some didn't
- On the long term, pps had gained all back but 3kg of their original weight before the diet
- That the pps had kept off all the weight because of the change in mindset
4. What does BMI stand for?
- Body most index
- Body mass index
- Belly meets indigestion
- Body massive interaction
5. What role do hormones, particularly ghrelin, play in the failure of dieting?
- Stimulates appetite, making hungry people feel hungrier
- They are just there bloody deal with it
- Makes you think you are hungry when you have just eaten
- When you are hormonal, you will want to eat more regardless of dieting restrictions