1. What role do hormones, particularly ghrelin, play in the failure of dieting?
- They are just there bloody deal with it
- Stimulates appetite, making hungry people feel hungrier
- When you are hormonal, you will want to eat more regardless of dieting restrictions
- Makes you think you are hungry when you have just eaten
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Diets will work best if they teach pps new eating and lifestyle habits. Why?
- It's a placebo effect to help you lose and keep off the weight
- New habit and lifestyle, seen as a long term and permanent change to keep weight off in changing mindset and eating behaviour together
- It shows that you can't go back and forces you to focus to change rather than the diet itself
- Changes the cognitive belief to say that you can do it
3. What does BMI stand for?
- Body most index
- Body massive interaction
- Body mass index
- Belly meets indigestion
4. The World Health Organisation found that how much of the UK was overweight and obese?
- 61.5% overweight and 24.9% obese
- 56% overweight and 3.6% obese
- 6% overweight and 76% obese
- 42.6% overweight and 4.5% obese
5. What is the theory that suggests that our body has a particular range (about 10%) if weight it is comfortable in and therefore make it harder to lose and keep off a certain weight?
- High metabolism theory
- Set point theory
- Dual model centre of feeding
- Biological theory