1. What percentage of Americans did Bartlett report that can be classed as overweight or obese?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The World Health Organisation found that how much of the UK was overweight and obese?
- 61.5% overweight and 24.9% obese
- 42.6% overweight and 4.5% obese
- 56% overweight and 3.6% obese
- 6% overweight and 76% obese
3. Mann did a meta-analysis of 14 studies that followed pps over 4 years after a diet, what did he find?
- After a while, the weight gradually came back to the original weight
- That some kept off the weight and some didn't
- On the long term, pps had gained all back but 3kg of their original weight before the diet
- That the pps had kept off all the weight because of the change in mindset
4. Why do people who have problems maintaining concentration struggle with diets?
- Because they lose focus on targets and behavioural strategies that they should be undertaking
- Old habits are more easily recovered in people who have little focus
- Forget why they are on the diet in the first place
- Lose motivation in dieting in general
5. Why does moderate rather than low fat content have a better success rate?
- It's better for you
- Because it's not as big a change for the body
- Because low fat is more chemical therefore creates weight else where in the body
- Because it's more natural