1. what concordance rates were found between twins with OCD?
- 40% concordance rates
- 87% concordance between MZ twins only 13% environmental
- 96% DZ twins with only 4% environmental
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did a study on 343 family and relatives show?
- that all relatives also had ocd
- that 80 of the first degree relatives also had ocd
- that there was no link between relaives and ocd patients
3. what did freuds theory suggest about ocd
- that it is learnt from a young age when a fixation occurs
- that it is learnt during childhood as a result of too much emphasis on cleaning
4. which researcher was the psychodynamic approach based upon?
5. give the 3 main psychological explanations of ocd?
- behavioural, cognitive, psychodynamic
- behavioural, psychological,cognitive
- develpomental, cognitive, psychodynamic