1. what did meta analysis of 14 twin studies find
- 10 times as likely to develop ocd if twin has it
- monozygotic twins were twice as likely to have ocd if their twin has it
- that there was no correlation
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. name 3 behaviours that result as evolutionary adaptations
- grooming, concern for others, hoarding
- cleaning, tidying, hoarding
- brushing, dancing, stuttering
3. which researcher was the psychodynamic approach based upon?
4. name an alternative gene to the COMT gene and what it showed?
- the SAPAP3 gene which showed and increase in grooming with mice
- the SAPAP gene showing a decrease in mice grooming themselves
5. what concordance rates were found between twins with OCD?
- 40% concordance rates
- 87% concordance between MZ twins only 13% environmental
- 96% DZ twins with only 4% environmental