1. Who says that presidentialism doesn't work using examples of south america?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that 'every president between the mid-1960s and 2008 was associated to a greater or lesser extend with failure'?
3. Who notes that 'that presidential approval is often a function of national and global economic cycles or foreign policy events that are largely beyond a president's influence doesn't matter'?
- Cronin and Genovese
- Lijpart and Strom
4. Who is often cited as the architect of the 'modern presidency'?
5. According to Peele, which of the following is not a way in which FDR transformed the presidency?
- added media appeal
- expansion of staff
- made it the centre of political consciousness
- strengthened the legislative and agenda-setting role
- strong conception of presidential power (first 100 days)