1. Which British Prime Minister said 'you can't do it by committee... the buck stops with me and that's that'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that whilst presidential popularity is obviously an asset, it has no effect on their ability to put pressure on Congress?
3. What did Jackson call for which increased presidential accountability?
- popular election
- the electoral college
4. When framing the US constitution, who said 'enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm'?
5. Who says that presidentialism doesn't work using examples of south america?