1. Who says that the problem with presidential systems in South-American countries is that they have a strong military legacy?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that presidential power is synonymous with 'power to persuade'?
3. How long on average to presidential and parliamentary democracies last, respectively?
- 24 and 74
- 74 and 24
4. Who says that the presidency is the only elected office with a 'truly national constituency'?
5. What is the relationship between veto players and passage of legislation, according to Tsebelis?
- the more veto players, the less legislation passes
- the fewer the veto players, the less legislation passes