1. Which founder said that a single executive was necessary for 'decision, activity, secrecy and dispatch'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Barber's two dimensions of presidents?
- active-passive and positive-negative
- republican-democrat and liberal-conservative
3. Who says that the problem with presidential systems in South-American countries is that they have a strong military legacy?
4. Nice quote about president being the centre of political consciousness
- 'the focus of the anxious crowd of the age'
- 'cornerstone of public concern'
5. Which of the following is not one of Sartori's conditions for presidential government?
- must be directly elected
- cannot be discharged between elections
- must be separate from the legislature
- president must select the Cabinet and Exec