1. What type of epithelium is found in the walls of the alveolus?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the walls of the trachea made up of?
- Elastic fibres
- Ciliates epithelium
- Goblet cells
- Smooth muscle
3. What is the tidal volume?
- Inspiratiory/expiratory reserve volume
- Largest volume of air that an be moved in and out in one breath
- Volume of air moved in and out at rest
- Volume of air that always remains in he lungs
4. Smooth muscle mainly makes up what wall in the respiratory system?
5. What is the role of goblet cells?
- Constrict airway
- Secrete mucus to trap particles
- Waft mucus up the airway