1. What is the tidal volume?
- Inspiratiory/expiratory reserve volume
- Largest volume of air that an be moved in and out in one breath
- Volume of air moved in and out at rest
- Volume of air that always remains in he lungs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of epithelium is found in the walls of the alveolus?
3. Smooth muscle mainly makes up what wall in the respiratory system?
4. What happens to the pressure in the chest cavity during inspiration?
- Drops below atmospheric pressure
- Rises above atmospheric pressure
5. What is the role of goblet cells?
- Secrete mucus to trap particles
- Waft mucus up the airway
- Constrict airway