1. What is cuckoldry?
- Reproductive cost inflicted on a man if he was to parent a child from another man
- The term used to describe men who cheat
- The term used when a child is born out of wedlock
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is uroxcide?
- Sexual Coercion
3. What did Daly et al (1982) find?
- Sexual jealousy was most common motivation for US domestic disputes in US
- Sexual jealousy had no influence on aggression
- Jealousy promoted a stronger bond between the two partners
4. What is an limitation of this theory suggested by Buss & Shakelford (1997)?
- It isn't broad enough
- It is just false
- Men act difffently - some men may used mate-renention, sexual coercion, uroxcide and some may become alcholics
- Doesn't explain why women live longer than men
5. Why would men beat pregnant women?
- Terminate the baby and therefore eliminating the potential offspring of a rival
- Don't want to use their resources
- Feel that the women's genes are not strong, meaning that the child would not survive due to lack of reproduction