1. What is an limitation of this theory suggested by Buss & Shakelford (1997)?
- It is just false
- Men act difffently - some men may used mate-renention, sexual coercion, uroxcide and some may become alcholics
- It isn't broad enough
- Doesn't explain why women live longer than men
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Felson (1997) support the claim that this theory is gender bias?
- Found that women were x2 as more likely to murder out of jealousy than men
- Women are x3 more likely to cheat
3. What is a problem to this evolutionary explanation?
- doesn't explain why males, when faced with same problem, act differently
- It doesn't explain why women survive longer than men
- It doesn't explain to what extent it benefits men
- Because it is not adaptive in any way, shape, or form
4. What did Goetz et al. (2008) state?
- Sexual coercion is a consequence of partners perception of infidelity
- Infidenlity is a cogntive disorder
- Sexual coercion happens when there are no children in the family
5. Finish the sentence: 8 studies of the same sex killings involve 'love-triangles' found that __% were male to male murder and only _% female to female murders
- 11%, 89%
- 99%, 1%
- 92%, 8%
- 77%, 23%