1. Camilleri (2004) said that: Sexual assault of a female by her male partner was directly linked with ____________________________?
- The percieved risk of her infidelity
- Lack of skills, motivation or maintenance difficulties
- The idea of her not being able to have any children
- Had lack of cooking skills
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a problem to this evolutionary explanation?
- Because it is not adaptive in any way, shape, or form
- It doesn't explain why women survive longer than men
- doesn't explain why males, when faced with same problem, act differently
- It doesn't explain to what extent it benefits men
3. How does Camilleri (2004)'s findings support sexual coercion's link with aggression?
- Found that sexual coercion amongst males, not females, as females are not at risk of cuckoldry
- females do not care
- Men are just violent anyway
4. What did Dobash & Dobash (1984) find?
- Main cause of violence was women who were no longer attentive to husbands
- Battered women's partners cited extreme jealousy as key cause of violence
- No correlation between sexual jealousy and violence
5. What did Goetz et al. (2008) state?
- Sexual coercion happens when there are no children in the family
- Sexual coercion is a consequence of partners perception of infidelity
- Infidenlity is a cogntive disorder