1. What percentage of all UK murders are due to sexual jealousy? Dell (1984) f
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Shileds & Hanneke (1983) find?
- Female victims of sexual coercion are more likely to have cheated than women who had not been victims to sexual coercion
- Females beat men who were unfaithful
- Men only sexually coerce women who no longer want to have sex
3. What is an limitation of this theory suggested by Buss & Shakelford (1997)?
- Men act difffently - some men may used mate-renention, sexual coercion, uroxcide and some may become alcholics
- Doesn't explain why women live longer than men
- It isn't broad enough
- It is just false
4. Camilleri (2004) said that: Sexual assault of a female by her male partner was directly linked with ____________________________?
- Had lack of cooking skills
- The percieved risk of her infidelity
- The idea of her not being able to have any children
- Lack of skills, motivation or maintenance difficulties
5. What did Daly et al (1982) find?
- Sexual jealousy was most common motivation for US domestic disputes in US
- Sexual jealousy had no influence on aggression
- Jealousy promoted a stronger bond between the two partners