1. What did Camilleri & Quinsey (2009) find?
- Partner abuse was evident, but only when female was pregnant
- Men convicted of ****** = more likely to have experienced cuckoldry risks than men who werent
- Found no evidence linking infidelity to aggression
- Men who were convicted of **** were found to not have had any risk of cuckoldry
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the main points from Shakelford et al (2005)'s study?
- Men used emotional manipulation, inter-sexual negative inducements and direct guarding
- Men only used physical violence
- Men were found to use no form of violence
3. Why would men beat pregnant women?
- Feel that the women's genes are not strong, meaning that the child would not survive due to lack of reproduction
- Terminate the baby and therefore eliminating the potential offspring of a rival
- Don't want to use their resources
4. What did Burch & Gallup (2004) find in regards to violence towards pregnant partners?
- Violence towards pregnant females completely subsidized until after child birth
- violence towards pregnant partners decreased in comparison to those who were not pregnant
- violence toward pregnant partners doubles in comparison to those who were not pregnant
- Females inflicted more violenc eonto men when they were pregnant
5. What is uroxcide?
- Sexual Coercion