1. What is cuckoldry?
- Reproductive cost inflicted on a man if he was to parent a child from another man
- The term used to describe men who cheat
- The term used when a child is born out of wedlock
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Burch & Gallup (2004) find in regards to violence towards pregnant partners?
- Violence towards pregnant females completely subsidized until after child birth
- violence toward pregnant partners doubles in comparison to those who were not pregnant
- Females inflicted more violenc eonto men when they were pregnant
- violence towards pregnant partners decreased in comparison to those who were not pregnant
3. What did Buss (1988) find was the primary cause of violence of against women?
- The thought of sexual infidelity
- Thought of not cooking very well
- When women argue back
- Not being attentive to husband
4. How does Camilleri (2004)'s findings support sexual coercion's link with aggression?
- Men are just violent anyway
- Found that sexual coercion amongst males, not females, as females are not at risk of cuckoldry
- females do not care
5. What is an limitation of this theory suggested by Buss & Shakelford (1997)?
- Men act difffently - some men may used mate-renention, sexual coercion, uroxcide and some may become alcholics
- It is just false
- Doesn't explain why women live longer than men
- It isn't broad enough