1. What is a common ancestor?
- an ancient relative that is common
- An organism or species that is a shared ancestor (in evolutionary terms) of 2 or more later organisms/species
- An organism that shares its ancestors
- a dinosaur
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is evolution?
- noitulove backwards
- When characteristics of a species change over time
- survival of the fittest
- When new species are formed
3. Who came up with natural selection?
- Alfred Russell Wallace
- Charles Darwin
- Herbert Spencer
4. What is one reason people did no generally accept Darwin's theory at first
- They thought it was a conspiracy theory (like are 51 or Paul McCartney)
- They didn't like him
- There was little evidence
- They didn't understand it
5. What evidence is there that there was life on Earth millions of years ago?
- cave drawings
- time machines
- the fact that there is life on Earth now