1. how do you name an organism?
- Stupid question
- Just pick a name like Mandeep, John or Abdul or Ip Man
- First write it's genus, then its species. First letter capital in genus. Underline
- Pick a first name and second name
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a community?
- All of the population of all the species in a habitat
- All of the organisms of one species in a habitat
- The variety of species in an area
- Number of different species in an area
3. What is Phylogenetic classification?
- The alleles an organism has that are similar to its ancestors
- The domain of an organism
- Arranging species into groups based on their evolutionary origin
- organisms of the same species that are able to breed to produce fertile offspring
4. What is a population?
- All of the populations of all the species in a habitat
- All the organisms of one species in a habitat
- Bunch of people living in a certain area
- Dumb question
5. What is genetic diversity?
- Number of different alleles of a gene in a population
- Number of different alleles in a environment
- Number of different genes in a population
- Number of different alleles in a community
Similar Biology resources:
Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms AQA AS Biology PART 3 of 6 TOPICS: Genetic diversity and adaptation