1. What is index of diversity?
- The species that live in an area
- Describes the relationship between number of species in COMMUNITY AND NUMBER OF INDIVIDULAS OF EACH SPECIES
- How diverse the place is
- number of different species in ratio to number of populations
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a species?
- Organisms which have the same niche
- Organisms that are same species that can breed to produce fertile offspring
- Organisms that can breed to produce infertile offspring
- Different word for organisms
3. What is a population?
- All of the populations of all the species in a habitat
- All the organisms of one species in a habitat
- Bunch of people living in a certain area
- Dumb question
4. What is Phylogenetic classification?
- The domain of an organism
- Arranging species into groups based on their evolutionary origin
- The alleles an organism has that are similar to its ancestors
- organisms of the same species that are able to breed to produce fertile offspring
5. what is hierarchy?
- Separate groups of an ape family
- The class an organism belongs to
- Small groups within bigger groups with no overlap between groups
- Dont need to know
Similar Biology resources:
Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms AQA AS Biology PART 3 of 6 TOPICS: Genetic diversity and adaptation