- Created by: Jalal12362
- Created on: 29-04-18 17:21
1. how do you name an organism?
- First write it's genus, then its species. First letter capital in genus. Underline
- Stupid question
- Just pick a name like Mandeep, John or Abdul or Ip Man
- Pick a first name and second name
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is hierarchy?
- Dont need to know
- Separate groups of an ape family
- Small groups within bigger groups with no overlap between groups
- The class an organism belongs to
3. What do I need to calculate index of diversity?
- Total number of plants
- Totals number of organisms of all species, Total number of organisms of each species
- Total number of organisms of each species, Total number of trees
- Total number of organisms of all the species, the area of the habitat they live on
4. What is index of diversity?
- Describes the relationship between number of species in COMMUNITY AND NUMBER OF INDIVIDULAS OF EACH SPECIES
- The species that live in an area
- number of different species in ratio to number of populations
- How diverse the place is
5. What does courtship behaviour do?
- allow organism to identify each other only
- Prevent predators from attacking
- Increase chance of successful mating
- Allow species to breed
Similar Biology resources:
Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms AQA AS Biology PART 3 of 6 TOPICS: Genetic diversity and adaptation