- Created by: Jalal12362
- Created on: 29-04-18 17:21
1. How does courship behaviour work?
- Recognise the opposite sex only
- Allow species to recognise each other, stimulate the release of gametes, recognise the opposite sex, indicate sexual maturity
- Recognise the same species, stimulate release of gametes, kill predators, indicate sexual maturity
- Indicate sexual maturity
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does courtship behaviour do?
- allow organism to identify each other only
- Prevent predators from attacking
- Increase chance of successful mating
- Allow species to breed
3. What is evolution?
- Changes to an organisms body
- Change in allele frequence overtime
- Change is gene frequency
- Production of fertile offspring
4. What is species richness?
- Describes the relationship between number of species in a community and the number of individuals of each species
- All the organisms of one species in a habitat
- The number of different species in an area
- the variety of species in an area
5. how do you name an organism?
- Pick a first name and second name
- First write it's genus, then its species. First letter capital in genus. Underline
- Just pick a name like Mandeep, John or Abdul or Ip Man
- Stupid question
Similar Biology resources:
Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms AQA AS Biology PART 3 of 6 TOPICS: Genetic diversity and adaptation