1. What is intraspecific competition?
- Competition between trophic levels
- Competition between every species
- Competition between members of the same species
- Competition between members of different species
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is NOT an example of sympatric speciation?
- Behavioural differences
- Mechanical issues
3. What is a gene pool?
- The most common allele in a population
- The sum of all individual alleles in a given population
- The sum of all individual alleles in a community
- The most common alleles found globally
4. What is allopatric speciation?
- Speciation that occurs when demes become geographically separated
- Speciation that occurs in just rainforest environments
- Speciation that occurs in just marine environments
- Speciation that occurs when demes are reproductively separated
5. What is discontinuous variation?
- A distinct phenotype controlled by a single gene EG eye colour
- Where variation never occurs in a species
- A phenotype controlled by many genes and the environment EG skin colour
- A phenotype controlled solely by the environment