- Created by: Lucy Welch
- Created on: 23-06-15 12:11
1. What is extinction?
- Where a species of animals is not around any more and they couldnt compete anymore.
- a type of dna
- whern the enviroment changes
- a type of evolution
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is natural selection?
- when a farmer picks two species to mate
- when breeding goes wrong.
- Where organisms are in a competition to see who can adapt and live in an enviroment.
- Selecting something on your own
3. How many chromosomes are in a human cell?
4. What does darwinism believe in
- Charles Darwin
5. What is selective breeding?
- Where someone picks two breeds of a certain species with desired genes and mate them to see if the offspring will have both parents genes.
- where organisms adapt to an enviroment
- a trial and error system of adapting or not.
- making animals