- Created by: Lucy Welch
- Created on: 23-06-15 12:11
1. what make up genes?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many chromosomes are in a human cell?
3. What does darwinism believe in
- Charles Darwin
4. What is extinction?
- a type of dna
- Where a species of animals is not around any more and they couldnt compete anymore.
- a type of evolution
- whern the enviroment changes
5. What is selective breeding?
- a trial and error system of adapting or not.
- making animals
- Where someone picks two breeds of a certain species with desired genes and mate them to see if the offspring will have both parents genes.
- where organisms adapt to an enviroment