1. What does darwinism believe in
- Charles Darwin
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many chromosomes are in a human cell?
3. what make up genes?
4. What is natural selection?
- Where organisms are in a competition to see who can adapt and live in an enviroment.
- Selecting something on your own
- when a farmer picks two species to mate
- when breeding goes wrong.
5. What is selective breeding?
- a trial and error system of adapting or not.
- Where someone picks two breeds of a certain species with desired genes and mate them to see if the offspring will have both parents genes.
- where organisms adapt to an enviroment
- making animals