- Created by: Lucy Welch
- Created on: 23-06-15 12:11
1. What is extinction?
- Where a species of animals is not around any more and they couldnt compete anymore.
- whern the enviroment changes
- a type of evolution
- a type of dna
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does darwinism believe in
- Charles Darwin
3. what make up genes?
4. What is natural selection?
- Where organisms are in a competition to see who can adapt and live in an enviroment.
- when breeding goes wrong.
- Selecting something on your own
- when a farmer picks two species to mate
5. What is selective breeding?
- making animals
- Where someone picks two breeds of a certain species with desired genes and mate them to see if the offspring will have both parents genes.
- a trial and error system of adapting or not.
- where organisms adapt to an enviroment