1. What was the outcome of the Battle of Edgehill?
- A treaty was made between both sides
- A clear parliamentary victory
- It was a draw / Inconclusive
- A decisive victory for Charles' army
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Royalist army was crushed by the New Model Army at the Battle of Naseby. When did it take place?
- June 1645
- July 1645
- June 1644
- February 1666
3. Charles's northern army was destroyed on 2 July 1644. Which battle was this?
- Battle of Seacroft Moor
- Marston Moor
- Battle of Naseby
- Second Battle of Newbury
4. In which month did the First Civil War start?
5. In which year did the Cavaliers sign a ceasefire with the Irish?