1. Parliamentarians entered into an alliance with the Scots, fearing they would be unable to defeat the Royalists without outside help. In which year did this happen?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In early October 1642, how many Cornishmen rose up in support of Charles I?
3. In which month did the First Civil War start?
4. What was the outcome of the Battle of Edgehill?
- A decisive victory for Charles' army
- It was a draw / Inconclusive
- A clear parliamentary victory
- A treaty was made between both sides
5. The Royalist army was crushed by the New Model Army at the Battle of Naseby. When did it take place?
- June 1644
- February 1666
- June 1645
- July 1645