1. What does Priam bring to Achilles with the hope of exchanging it for Hector's body?
- A wagon and four Trojan women.
- A chariot full of treasure.
- Patroclus' shield.
- Helen's maid and some wine.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to reassure Hecabe when she is worried that Achilles will kill Priam?
- Ares fills her with a sense of confidence.
- Apollo sends a cobra as a sign of fortune.
- Zeus sends an eagle as a good omen.
- Apollo sends Iris to tell her of Priam's safety.
3. What do the Trojans do when Hector's body returns to Ilium?
- They spend seven days sacrificing cattle to Apollo.
- They spend nine days preparing the funeral pyre.
- They spend twelve days in silent mourning.
- They spend two days participating in the funeral games.
4. Who persuades Zeus that Hector's body needs to be released from Achilles' hold?
5. Who are the first people to mourn for Hector when his body returns to Ilium?
- Calypso, Iris and Chryseis.
- Helen, Andromache and the women.
- The city elders and Hecabe.
- Paris and the Trojan soldiers.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: