1. Who persuades Zeus that Hector's body needs to be released from Achilles' hold?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Priam reduce Achilles to tears and persuade him to release Hector's body?
- He tells him of Andromache and Hector's orphaned son.
- He reminds him of Briseis and her longing for Achilles during her capture.
- He reminds him of his old age and of Achilles' own father.
- He tells him the story of Glaucas and Diomedes.
3. Who helps Priam enter the Achaean camp?
- Hermes dressed as an Achaean soldier.
- Iris dressed as Ajax's brother.
- Apollo dressed as a Myrmidon soldier.
- Athene dressed as Nestor.
4. Who are the first people to mourn for Hector when his body returns to Ilium?
- Paris and the Trojan soldiers.
- Helen, Andromache and the women.
- Calypso, Iris and Chryseis.
- The city elders and Hecabe.
5. What does Achilles do whilst the Trojan's prepare Hector's funeral pyre?
- He sends the Achaean soldiers to Troy to mourn with the Trojans.
- He gives them reprieve from battle.
- He temporarily returns to Greece, taking the Achaean army with him.
- He only lets the Myrmidons go to battle.