- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 01-06-15 14:44
1. Who helps Priam enter the Achaean camp?
- Athene dressed as Nestor.
- Hermes dressed as an Achaean soldier.
- Apollo dressed as a Myrmidon soldier.
- Iris dressed as Ajax's brother.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who are the first people to mourn for Hector when his body returns to Ilium?
- Helen, Andromache and the women.
- The city elders and Hecabe.
- Calypso, Iris and Chryseis.
- Paris and the Trojan soldiers.
3. How does Achilles treat Hector's body at the beginning of book 24?
- He leaves it to rest on top of Patroclus' funeral pyre.
- He drags it around Patroclus' tomb every day.
- He allows the Myrmidons to stab it every night.
- He lets the vultures feed on it every day.
4. What does Priam bring to Achilles with the hope of exchanging it for Hector's body?
- A chariot full of treasure.
- Helen's maid and some wine.
- Patroclus' shield.
- A wagon and four Trojan women.
5. What does Achilles do whilst the Trojan's prepare Hector's funeral pyre?
- He temporarily returns to Greece, taking the Achaean army with him.
- He gives them reprieve from battle.
- He only lets the Myrmidons go to battle.
- He sends the Achaean soldiers to Troy to mourn with the Trojans.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: