1. Who persuades Zeus that Hector's body needs to be released from Achilles' hold?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who are the first people to mourn for Hector when his body returns to Ilium?
- Paris and the Trojan soldiers.
- The city elders and Hecabe.
- Helen, Andromache and the women.
- Calypso, Iris and Chryseis.
3. Who helps Priam enter the Achaean camp?
- Iris dressed as Ajax's brother.
- Hermes dressed as an Achaean soldier.
- Athene dressed as Nestor.
- Apollo dressed as a Myrmidon soldier.
4. What does Priam bring to Achilles with the hope of exchanging it for Hector's body?
- A chariot full of treasure.
- Patroclus' shield.
- A wagon and four Trojan women.
- Helen's maid and some wine.
5. How does Priam reduce Achilles to tears and persuade him to release Hector's body?
- He reminds him of his old age and of Achilles' own father.
- He tells him of Andromache and Hector's orphaned son.
- He reminds him of Briseis and her longing for Achilles during her capture.
- He tells him the story of Glaucas and Diomedes.