1. What is Priam doing when Hermes arrives to tell him to return to Ilium?
- Stealing Patroclus' body from the ground.
- Speaking with Achilles.
- Sleeping in the Achaean camp.
- Sleeping in his chariot.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Priam bring to Achilles with the hope of exchanging it for Hector's body?
- Helen's maid and some wine.
- A chariot full of treasure.
- A wagon and four Trojan women.
- Patroclus' shield.
3. Who persuades Zeus that Hector's body needs to be released from Achilles' hold?
4. What happens to reassure Hecabe when she is worried that Achilles will kill Priam?
- Ares fills her with a sense of confidence.
- Apollo sends a cobra as a sign of fortune.
- Zeus sends an eagle as a good omen.
- Apollo sends Iris to tell her of Priam's safety.
5. What do the Trojans do when Hector's body returns to Ilium?
- They spend seven days sacrificing cattle to Apollo.
- They spend two days participating in the funeral games.
- They spend nine days preparing the funeral pyre.
- They spend twelve days in silent mourning.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: