1. What does Achilles have sacrificed at Patroclus' funeral?
- 20 Greek slave girls.
- 100 Trojan women.
- 12 Trojan captives.
- 4 Archaean priests.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Achilles refuse to do until Patroclus is buried?
3. Why does Achilles finally decide to take Antilochus' prize and give it to the loser of the race?
- Ajax heard Antilochus bribing Trygaeus into losing.
- Antilochus suggests that Achilles is lying.
- Menelaus saw Antilochus commit a foul.
- Nestor saw Antilochus receiving extra strength from Hephaestus.
4. What does Achilles organise for Patroclus after the burial of his bones?
- A Funeral Games.
- A Funeral Feast.
- A wedding ceremony for the lost souls.
- A sacrifice of one hundred goats.
5. How does Diomedes win the chariot race?
- He convinces Iris to cast bad omens on the competition.
- He makes a libation to Apollo who fires a burning arrow at the opposition.
- Athene helps him by robbing the loser of victory.
- He persuades Nestor to distract the competition by calling out bad omens.