1. What does Achilles have sacrificed at Patroclus' funeral?
- 20 Greek slave girls.
- 12 Trojan captives.
- 4 Archaean priests.
- 100 Trojan women.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Achilles want to take the prize from, in order to give it to the loser?
- Trygaeus - Last but one place
- Diomedes - First place
- Antilochus - Second place
- Ajax - Fourth place
3. Why does Achilles finally decide to take Antilochus' prize and give it to the loser of the race?
- Antilochus suggests that Achilles is lying.
- Menelaus saw Antilochus commit a foul.
- Ajax heard Antilochus bribing Trygaeus into losing.
- Nestor saw Antilochus receiving extra strength from Hephaestus.
4. What does Achilles refuse to do until Patroclus is buried?
5. How does Achilles light Patroclus' funeral pyre?
- He prays for assistance from the winds to light it.
- He orders each of the Myrmidons to hold a burning arrow to the pyre to light it.
- He captures 100 Trojan women and orders them to light it.
- He uses Hector's bones form the base of the pyre, which he lights.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: