1. What does Achilles have sacrificed at Patroclus' funeral?
- 12 Trojan captives.
- 4 Archaean priests.
- 20 Greek slave girls.
- 100 Trojan women.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Achilles refuse to do until Patroclus is buried?
3. Who does Achilles want to take the prize from, in order to give it to the loser?
- Antilochus - Second place
- Trygaeus - Last but one place
- Diomedes - First place
- Ajax - Fourth place
4. Why does Achilles finally decide to take Antilochus' prize and give it to the loser of the race?
- Menelaus saw Antilochus commit a foul.
- Nestor saw Antilochus receiving extra strength from Hephaestus.
- Ajax heard Antilochus bribing Trygaeus into losing.
- Antilochus suggests that Achilles is lying.
5. How does Diomedes win the chariot race?
- Athene helps him by robbing the loser of victory.
- He convinces Iris to cast bad omens on the competition.
- He makes a libation to Apollo who fires a burning arrow at the opposition.
- He persuades Nestor to distract the competition by calling out bad omens.