1. How many times does Achilles chase Hector around the city walls?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. As Hector is dying, what does he beg Achilles to do?
- Return his body to the Trojans for burial in Troy.
- Take his son back to Argos and care for him as a father would.
- Retrieve Helen from his brother Paris and return her to Menelaus.
- Marry Andromache to Paris in order to care for his son.
3. Which of the Trojans watches Hector's death and are the first to mourn for him?
- His uncle and sister, Trygaeus and Blancheas.
- His parents, Priam and Hecabe.
- His brother, Paris.
- His wife, Andromache.
4. How do the Gods betray Hector and lead him to his death?
- Hera fills him with an inflated sense of confidence, leading him to believe that he can attack Achilles.
- Athene disguises herself as a Trojan ally and convinces Hector they can attack Achilles.
- Apollo disguises himself as Hecabe and calls him into the open plain of the battle field.
- Zeus sends down a burning arrow to weaken him, helping Achilles catch up with him to kill him.
5. When Achilles first finds Hector, what has he been doing?
- Preparing Patroclus' body for burial in Argos.
- Speaking to the Achaean soothsayer in Argos.
- Chasing Apollo who was disguised as Agenor.
- Confronting Priam on the city walls of Ilium.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: