Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Who tells Achilles that he shares the same fate as Patroclus?
- Achilles' horses.
- Achilles' slave girls.
- Agamemnon's daughter.
7. Why does Zeus decide to send Athene to Achilles in this book?
- He is moved by Achilles' refusal to eat.
- He wants her to give him a protective breastplate.
- He wants her to convince him not to go to battle.
- He wants her to give him a message from Thetis.
8. What does Achilles accept from Agamemnon in this book?
- His chariot, his daughter and his hut.
- His promise to kill Hector.
- All the gifts previously offered as well as Briseis.
- His position as leader of the Achaean army.
9. Who does Achilles reconcile with in this book?
10. Why does Briseis mourn for Patroclus?
- He had saved her from the hands of the Trojans in a previous battle.
- He was kind to her when she was first taken from her homeland.
- He was the man that brought her to Achilles in the first place.
- He had rescued her from an abusive relationship in her homeland.