1. Who does Achilles reconcile with in this book?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Achilles accept from Agamemnon in this book?
- All the gifts previously offered as well as Briseis.
- His promise to kill Hector.
- His position as leader of the Achaean army.
- His chariot, his daughter and his hut.
3. Who tells Achilles that he shares the same fate as Patroclus?
- Achilles' horses.
- Achilles' slave girls.
- Agamemnon's daughter.
4. What does Athene do when she arrives at Achilles' camp?
- She fills his stomach with ambrosia so he doesn't suffer with hunger.
- She fills his stomach with water so he doesn't suffer with dehydration in battle.
- She fills his heart with love and forgiveness so he doesn't feel the need to pursue Hector.
- She fills his soul with bravery so that he is courageous enough to face Hector.
5. What doesn't Achilles want to be reminded of when he goes off to battle?
- The fact that he knew Patroclus died.
- The fact that his mother was an immortal but he was not.
- The fact that he is destined to die like Patroclus.
- The fact that Briseis doesn't love him like she loved Agamemnon.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: