- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 31-05-15 17:35
1. Who tells Achilles that he shares the same fate as Patroclus?
- Achilles' horses.
- Agamemnon's daughter.
- Achilles' slave girls.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Achilles blame for leaving Patroclus to die in battle?
- His horses.
3. Why does Briseis mourn for Patroclus?
- He had rescued her from an abusive relationship in her homeland.
- He was kind to her when she was first taken from her homeland.
- He had saved her from the hands of the Trojans in a previous battle.
- He was the man that brought her to Achilles in the first place.
4. What does Athene do when she arrives at Achilles' camp?
- She fills his soul with bravery so that he is courageous enough to face Hector.
- She fills his stomach with water so he doesn't suffer with dehydration in battle.
- She fills his stomach with ambrosia so he doesn't suffer with hunger.
- She fills his heart with love and forgiveness so he doesn't feel the need to pursue Hector.
5. Who does Achilles reconcile with in this book?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: