1. Who tells Achilles that he shares the same fate as Patroclus?
- Achilles' horses.
- Achilles' slave girls.
- Agamemnon's daughter.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Athene do when she arrives at Achilles' camp?
- She fills his heart with love and forgiveness so he doesn't feel the need to pursue Hector.
- She fills his soul with bravery so that he is courageous enough to face Hector.
- She fills his stomach with ambrosia so he doesn't suffer with hunger.
- She fills his stomach with water so he doesn't suffer with dehydration in battle.
3. Why does Briseis mourn for Patroclus?
- He was kind to her when she was first taken from her homeland.
- He was the man that brought her to Achilles in the first place.
- He had saved her from the hands of the Trojans in a previous battle.
- He had rescued her from an abusive relationship in her homeland.
4. Who does Achilles reconcile with in this book?
5. What does Thetis promise to do at the start of book 19?
- Convince Aphrodite to return Helen whilst Achilles is in battle.
- Prevent Patroclus' body from rotting whilst Achilles is in battle.
- Ask Zeus to resurrect Patroclus whilst Achilles is in battle.
- Protect the Achaean camp whilst Achilles is in battle.