1. Who does Achilles blame for leaving Patroclus to die in battle?
- His horses.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of Odysseus' suggestions does Achilles refuse?
- To eat before battle.
- To offer a truce with the Trojans.
- To retreat from the Trojan ranks.
- To ask Zeus for help in battle.
3. What doesn't Achilles want to be reminded of when he goes off to battle?
- The fact that he is destined to die like Patroclus.
- The fact that his mother was an immortal but he was not.
- The fact that Briseis doesn't love him like she loved Agamemnon.
- The fact that he knew Patroclus died.
4. Who tells Achilles that he shares the same fate as Patroclus?
- Achilles' horses.
- Achilles' slave girls.
- Agamemnon's daughter.
5. Who does Achilles reconcile with in this book?