1. How did football supporters remember scores in Morris et al's study?
- They processed the information by making note of the score while watching the game
- They processed the information by relating scores to league positions
- They processed the information by listening to the games on the radio
- They processed the information by watching the games a few times.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who's study took place in 1981?
- Morris et al
- Ramponi et al
- Diseth and Martinsen
- Reber el al
3. What percentage of people recalled words when semantically processed in Craik and Tulving's study?
4. What study took place in 2002?
- Biobehavioral study
- An experiment did not take place this year
- Neuroscience study
- Norwegian Undergraduate psychology student study
5. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?