1. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was Morris et al's study in favour of LoP?
- No, the study did not explain LoP at all
- Yes, the study showed they were thinking more deeply and relating information
- No, the information was not recalled well using semantic processing
- Yes, the study showed deep processing from listening to the football games
3. What did Craik and Tulving's study show?
- Structural is the best for memory recall
- Semantic is the best for memory recall
- Phonetic is the best for memory recall
- It did not support any processing methods
4. What percentage of people recalled words when semantically processed in Craik and Tulving's study?
5. How did football supporters remember scores in Morris et al's study?
- They processed the information by listening to the games on the radio
- They processed the information by making note of the score while watching the game
- They processed the information by relating scores to league positions
- They processed the information by watching the games a few times.