1. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was Morris et al's study in favour of LoP?
- Yes, the study showed they were thinking more deeply and relating information
- No, the information was not recalled well using semantic processing
- No, the study did not explain LoP at all
- Yes, the study showed deep processing from listening to the football games
3. What study took place in 2002?
- Neuroscience study
- Norwegian Undergraduate psychology student study
- Biobehavioral study
- An experiment did not take place this year
4. What percentage of people recalled words when semantically processed in Craik and Tulving's study?
5. Who's study took place in 1981?
- Reber el al
- Ramponi et al
- Morris et al
- Diseth and Martinsen