1. Was Morris et al's study in favour of LoP?
- Yes, the study showed they were thinking more deeply and relating information
- No, the information was not recalled well using semantic processing
- No, the study did not explain LoP at all
- Yes, the study showed deep processing from listening to the football games
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did football supporters remember scores in Morris et al's study?
- They processed the information by relating scores to league positions
- They processed the information by making note of the score while watching the game
- They processed the information by watching the games a few times.
- They processed the information by listening to the games on the radio
3. What did Craik and Tulving's study show?
- Structural is the best for memory recall
- Semantic is the best for memory recall
- Phonetic is the best for memory recall
- It did not support any processing methods
4. What study took place in 2002?
- Biobehavioral study
- An experiment did not take place this year
- Neuroscience study
- Norwegian Undergraduate psychology student study
5. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?