1. What did Craik and Tulving's study show?
- It did not support any processing methods
- Phonetic is the best for memory recall
- Semantic is the best for memory recall
- Structural is the best for memory recall
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did football supporters remember scores in Morris et al's study?
- They processed the information by making note of the score while watching the game
- They processed the information by relating scores to league positions
- They processed the information by listening to the games on the radio
- They processed the information by watching the games a few times.
3. What study took place in 2002?
- Biobehavioral study
- An experiment did not take place this year
- Neuroscience study
- Norwegian Undergraduate psychology student study
4. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?
5. Who's study took place in 1981?
- Ramponi et al
- Morris et al
- Reber el al
- Diseth and Martinsen