1. What did Craik and Tulving's study show?
- Semantic is the best for memory recall
- Phonetic is the best for memory recall
- Structural is the best for memory recall
- It did not support any processing methods
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was Morris et al's study in favour of LoP?
- No, the study did not explain LoP at all
- Yes, the study showed deep processing from listening to the football games
- Yes, the study showed they were thinking more deeply and relating information
- No, the information was not recalled well using semantic processing
3. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?
4. Who's study took place in 1981?
- Ramponi et al
- Morris et al
- Reber el al
- Diseth and Martinsen
5. What study took place in 2002?
- An experiment did not take place this year
- Neuroscience study
- Biobehavioral study
- Norwegian Undergraduate psychology student study