1. Who's study took place in 1981?
- Morris et al
- Diseth and Martinsen
- Reber el al
- Ramponi et al
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of people recalled words when semantically processed in Craik and Tulving's study?
3. Was Morris et al's study in favour of LoP?
- No, the study did not explain LoP at all
- Yes, the study showed they were thinking more deeply and relating information
- No, the information was not recalled well using semantic processing
- Yes, the study showed deep processing from listening to the football games
4. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?
5. How did football supporters remember scores in Morris et al's study?
- They processed the information by relating scores to league positions
- They processed the information by watching the games a few times.
- They processed the information by listening to the games on the radio
- They processed the information by making note of the score while watching the game