1. What process takes place in the frontal/temporal lobes of the brain?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who's study took place in 1981?
- Morris et al
- Diseth and Martinsen
- Reber el al
- Ramponi et al
3. What percentage of people recalled words when semantically processed in Craik and Tulving's study?
4. What did Craik and Tulving's study show?
- It did not support any processing methods
- Semantic is the best for memory recall
- Structural is the best for memory recall
- Phonetic is the best for memory recall
5. What study took place in 2002?
- Neuroscience study
- Norwegian Undergraduate psychology student study
- Biobehavioral study
- An experiment did not take place this year