1. Despite the limitations of the Lisbon Treaty there are how many MEPs overall?
- there are 740 MEPs
- there are 766 MEPs
- there are 751 MEPs
- there are 800 MEPs
- there are 37 MEPs
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term Democratic Deficit really mean?
- the fact that Britain has the lead on the democratic pathway.
- the lack of clarity of democratic procedures in the governing process.
- the elitist nature of Michel's 'Iron Law of Oligarchy'
- the DemoKratus Bank in debt by $567,000 (12/04/2016)
3. when did Britain first apply to join the EEC?
4. How many sections are there in the College of Commissioners?
- 7/8 according to the President
- I don't know
- 28 one for each National Goverment
- 84- each National Government has 3 to match the Judicature, Legislative and Executive
5. what is not a part of the European Court of Justice
- The House of Lords
- The Civil Service Tribnal
- The Court of Justice
- The General Court
Similar Government & Politics resources: