1. Why has the free movement act affected some countries?
- n Western Europe the skilled workforce has moved to areas where they can be better paid
- In Eastern Europe the skilled workforce has moved to areas where they can be better paid
- It means there is less tourism for most countries.
- Created a bigger security risk.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many members are in the EU now?
3. What does the common fisheries policy involve?
- FIshing grounds are open to any member state, there are also quotas and fish nets size rules.
- All fish caught is pooled, and then divided equally.
- Means fish can be traded freely.
- Mean the ocean is divided equally between countries to fish.
4. What impact has the Euro had?
- Made trade easier- no need to exchange as its consistent.
- Made trade more difficult- it has a bad exchange rate.
- Made no difference- partnerships were already close.
5. When did the EU officially form with it's current name?