1. What has happened to trade with Europe for the UK?
- It has decreased due to trade with NICs and US increasing.
- It has increased: in 1970, 12% of GDP was from Europe trading; in 2002 23% of GDP was from EU trading
- It has increased, but no accurate data to back this arguement
- It has decreased: in 1970, 23% of GDP was from Europe trading; in 2002 12% of GDP was from EU trading
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. For NICs what is a major disadvantage of joining the EU?
- The cost of joining is expensive- could be spent elsewhere.
- They have to adopt the Euro.
- They have to join a cooperative unit and share resources
- They have new trade links
3. What impact has the Euro had?
- Made no difference- partnerships were already close.
- Made trade easier- no need to exchange as its consistent.
- Made trade more difficult- it has a bad exchange rate.
4. When did the EU first begin to form?
- Just after WW2
- Just after WW1
5. How many members are in the EU now?