1. How many members are in the EU now?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many have adopted the Euro?
3. EU countries have to agree to laws, even if they contradict national ones. What does this do?
- Causes more referendums like the UK 2016 Referendum.
- Creates a large community feel as countries help each other.
- Reduces independence.
- Increases crime.
4. What does the common fisheries policy involve?
- Mean the ocean is divided equally between countries to fish.
- All fish caught is pooled, and then divided equally.
- FIshing grounds are open to any member state, there are also quotas and fish nets size rules.
- Means fish can be traded freely.
5. What impact has the Euro had?
- Made trade easier- no need to exchange as its consistent.
- Made trade more difficult- it has a bad exchange rate.
- Made no difference- partnerships were already close.