1. What impact has the Euro had?
- Made no difference- partnerships were already close.
- Made trade easier- no need to exchange as its consistent.
- Made trade more difficult- it has a bad exchange rate.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. EU countries have to agree to laws, even if they contradict national ones. What does this do?
- Creates a large community feel as countries help each other.
- Increases crime.
- Reduces independence.
- Causes more referendums like the UK 2016 Referendum.
3. What increases security for member countries?
- New terrorism laws have been put in place which all countries have to adhere to.
- The EU Counter Terrorism Act protects all states with measures like biometric passports to increase reliability.
- The Security Act allows anyone who is suspicious to be arrested.
- There has been money invested in security against Non-EU countries.
4. How many members are in the EU now?
5. What has happened to trade with Europe for the UK?
- It has increased, but no accurate data to back this arguement
- It has decreased due to trade with NICs and US increasing.
- It has increased: in 1970, 12% of GDP was from Europe trading; in 2002 23% of GDP was from EU trading
- It has decreased: in 1970, 23% of GDP was from Europe trading; in 2002 12% of GDP was from EU trading