1. What has happened to trade with Europe for the UK?
- It has increased: in 1970, 12% of GDP was from Europe trading; in 2002 23% of GDP was from EU trading
- It has decreased: in 1970, 23% of GDP was from Europe trading; in 2002 12% of GDP was from EU trading
- It has increased, but no accurate data to back this arguement
- It has decreased due to trade with NICs and US increasing.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many members are in the EU now?
3. What does the common fisheries policy involve?
- FIshing grounds are open to any member state, there are also quotas and fish nets size rules.
- All fish caught is pooled, and then divided equally.
- Means fish can be traded freely.
- Mean the ocean is divided equally between countries to fish.
4. What increases security for member countries?
- The EU Counter Terrorism Act protects all states with measures like biometric passports to increase reliability.
- The Security Act allows anyone who is suspicious to be arrested.
- New terrorism laws have been put in place which all countries have to adhere to.
- There has been money invested in security against Non-EU countries.
5. EU countries have to agree to laws, even if they contradict national ones. What does this do?
- Causes more referendums like the UK 2016 Referendum.
- Reduces independence.
- Increases crime.
- Creates a large community feel as countries help each other.