1. What % in 2005 were malnourished in Ethiopia?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2005 what happened in Ethiopia?
- The government became a democracy
- The public vote was accused of being rigged.
- There was a famine that lasted 7 months.
- It became compulsory to attend school.
3. What does a higher BR than DR cause?
- More people getting infected by malaria.
- Rapid population growth, LDCs cannot sustain it and so food shortages can occur.
- A tower shaped population pyramid
- An ageing population
4. In 2013 what percentage of the population had access to the internet?
5. In 2010 what was the average income in Ethiopia?
Similar Geography resources: