1. Which of the following statements describes what an IP address indicates?
- It specifies what you have been looking at
- It specifies who you are as a person
- It specifies where you are on a computer network
- It specifies where you are in the world
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not covered by the Data Protection Act?
- The privacy of data
- The access of data
- The copyright of data
- The accuracy of data
3. What does copyright mean?
- David Cameron has free access to all videos online and all films
- You are only allowed to watch movies alone or with people who have also bought the movie
- The person or organisation who creates an original work has the right to protect it and exclusively make a profit by using it
- That hackers are allowed to copy data and share it
4. What does a Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
- Specify special conditions about how any original information you create may be used by others
- Allows you to put posters up about your business
- Allows you to paint and graffiti on some walls and floors
- Allows you to hang anyone who steals your software or computer
5. What term is given to hackers who attempt to do good through hacking?
- Purple hats
- White hats
- Red hats
- Black hats