1. Which of the following statements describes what an IP address indicates?
- It specifies who you are as a person
- It specifies where you are in the world
- It specifies where you are on a computer network
- It specifies what you have been looking at
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is intellectual property?
- A place where you can train your brain
- Property that you earned by beating Mr Creen at a maths test
- The ownership and right to make money from ideas, inventions and creative work
- Property that can help you cheat with homework
3. What does copyright mean?
- The person or organisation who creates an original work has the right to protect it and exclusively make a profit by using it
- David Cameron has free access to all videos online and all films
- You are only allowed to watch movies alone or with people who have also bought the movie
- That hackers are allowed to copy data and share it
4. Which of these is an example of trolling?
- Posting comments on a forum to try to evoke emotional responses from others
- Hacking World of Warcraft and somehow making it even worse
- Stealing naughty videos from Kim Kardashian's computer
- Hacking the school website and editing your results
5. What does a Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
- Specify special conditions about how any original information you create may be used by others
- Allows you to hang anyone who steals your software or computer
- Allows you to put posters up about your business
- Allows you to paint and graffiti on some walls and floors