1. What does a Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
- Allows you to paint and graffiti on some walls and floors
- Specify special conditions about how any original information you create may be used by others
- Allows you to put posters up about your business
- Allows you to hang anyone who steals your software or computer
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is intellectual property?
- A place where you can train your brain
- The ownership and right to make money from ideas, inventions and creative work
- Property that can help you cheat with homework
- Property that you earned by beating Mr Creen at a maths test
3. How can a company stop rivals from stealing their ideas and producing similar games?
- They can patent the idea for the game
- Use a tor network to hide all data for the game
- Hire an assassin to kill the competition
- Use CCTV
4. Which of the following statements describes what an IP address indicates?
- It specifies where you are on a computer network
- It specifies who you are as a person
- It specifies where you are in the world
- It specifies what you have been looking at
5. What term is given to hackers who attempt to do good through hacking?
- White hats
- Black hats
- Red hats
- Purple hats