1. How can a company stop rivals from stealing their ideas and producing similar games?
- They can patent the idea for the game
- Use a tor network to hide all data for the game
- Hire an assassin to kill the competition
- Use CCTV
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Computer Misuse Act make it illegal to do?
- Send a threat to Max Shanks
- Send anonymous emails to strangers
- Try to steal or change data on a computer without permission
- Troll strangers or friends
3. Which of these is an example of trolling?
- Hacking World of Warcraft and somehow making it even worse
- Stealing naughty videos from Kim Kardashian's computer
- Posting comments on a forum to try to evoke emotional responses from others
- Hacking the school website and editing your results
4. Which of these is not covered by the Data Protection Act?
- The copyright of data
- The accuracy of data
- The privacy of data
- The access of data
5. How many principles does the DPA have?