1. What is intellectual property?
- Property that can help you cheat with homework
- The ownership and right to make money from ideas, inventions and creative work
- Property that you earned by beating Mr Creen at a maths test
- A place where you can train your brain
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many principles does the DPA have?
3. What does a Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
- Allows you to paint and graffiti on some walls and floors
- Allows you to hang anyone who steals your software or computer
- Specify special conditions about how any original information you create may be used by others
- Allows you to put posters up about your business
4. Which of these is not covered by the Data Protection Act?
- The copyright of data
- The access of data
- The accuracy of data
- The privacy of data
5. Which of the following statements describes what an IP address indicates?
- It specifies what you have been looking at
- It specifies who you are as a person
- It specifies where you are on a computer network
- It specifies where you are in the world