1. What does a Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
- Specify special conditions about how any original information you create may be used by others
- Allows you to hang anyone who steals your software or computer
- Allows you to put posters up about your business
- Allows you to paint and graffiti on some walls and floors
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Computer Misuse Act make it illegal to do?
- Troll strangers or friends
- Send a threat to Max Shanks
- Try to steal or change data on a computer without permission
- Send anonymous emails to strangers
3. What does copyright mean?
- That hackers are allowed to copy data and share it
- David Cameron has free access to all videos online and all films
- The person or organisation who creates an original work has the right to protect it and exclusively make a profit by using it
- You are only allowed to watch movies alone or with people who have also bought the movie
4. Which of these is not covered by the Data Protection Act?
- The access of data
- The accuracy of data
- The copyright of data
- The privacy of data
5. What term is given to hackers who attempt to do good through hacking?
- Purple hats
- White hats
- Red hats
- Black hats