1. What does the Computer Misuse Act make it illegal to do?
- Troll strangers or friends
- Send a threat to Max Shanks
- Try to steal or change data on a computer without permission
- Send anonymous emails to strangers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is intellectual property?
- Property that can help you cheat with homework
- The ownership and right to make money from ideas, inventions and creative work
- Property that you earned by beating Mr Creen at a maths test
- A place where you can train your brain
3. How many principles does the DPA have?
4. How can a company stop rivals from stealing their ideas and producing similar games?
- Use CCTV
- Use a tor network to hide all data for the game
- They can patent the idea for the game
- Hire an assassin to kill the competition
5. What does a Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
- Allows you to paint and graffiti on some walls and floors
- Specify special conditions about how any original information you create may be used by others
- Allows you to put posters up about your business
- Allows you to hang anyone who steals your software or computer