1. How can a company stop rivals from stealing their ideas and producing similar games?
- They can patent the idea for the game
- Use a tor network to hide all data for the game
- Hire an assassin to kill the competition
- Use CCTV
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What term is given to hackers who attempt to do good through hacking?
- White hats
- Purple hats
- Black hats
- Red hats
3. Which of these is an example of trolling?
- Posting comments on a forum to try to evoke emotional responses from others
- Stealing naughty videos from Kim Kardashian's computer
- Hacking the school website and editing your results
- Hacking World of Warcraft and somehow making it even worse
4. What does a Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
- Specify special conditions about how any original information you create may be used by others
- Allows you to hang anyone who steals your software or computer
- Allows you to put posters up about your business
- Allows you to paint and graffiti on some walls and floors
5. How many principles does the DPA have?