1. Mill on Environment?
- Never apply to future generations, general interest of human race
- Think only of the long term consequences
- Equality to all sentient beings
- Greatest good for greatest number
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does utilitarianism respond to the environment?
- Separate response to shallow and deep ecology
- Respond in the same way to deep and shallow ecology
- Deep ecologist approach
- Shallow ecologist approach
3. Strengths of a utilitarian view
- Possible to have both deep and shallow ecologic views
4. Singer (Preference) on Environment?
- Animals should receive equal status
- Concentrates on human benefit
- He is a deep ecologist
- Plants are sentient
5. Weaknesses of utilitarian view
- Consequences can't be predicted
- Too optimistic