- Created by: axzolanski
- Created on: 16-01-22 17:19
1. Which of the following statements is true?
- Like common stock, all preferred stock is perpetual.
- Convertible preferred stock is typically noncallable.
- Common stock carries voting rights, while preferred stock typically does not.
- Preferred stock is the most popular form of stock.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. An exchange-traded fund (ETF):
- Is a fund containing the shares of the owning partners of a stock exchange
- Is a fund where the value should passively replicate the performance of some investment strategy
- Is designed to facilitate the trading of shares of a foreign company on domestic exchanges
3. Dividend payments on preferred stock are:
- Typically fixed
- Always cumulative
- Known as "special" dividends
4. You are given the following information about a stock: Share price: USD 20 EPS: USD 0.80 P/E: 25 DPS: USD 0.10 What is the stock's dividend yield correct to two decimal places?
- DPS/Share Price
5. On May 9, the board of directors of Widgetcorp authorized a regular quarterly dividend of USD 0.25 per outstanding share of the company's common stock. The dividend was payable on July 25 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 23.
- May 9
- May 23
- cont - The ex-dividend date was May 22. What is the last date on which an investor could buy shares in Widgetcorp and still be entitled to receive this dividend payment?
- July 25
- May 21
- May 22